Is MW2 Minibak not unlocking? With this article, you can learn how to unlock MW2 Minibak. Players in Call of Duty have access to some amazing customization options. Players can now choose from an absurd number of skins to customize their avatars and weaponry. Even vehicles can have their appearance changed by wrapping them. When it comes to its cosmetics, COD has done a fantastic job.
Read the page below to learn more about Mw2 Minibak Not Unlocking.
Check out how to fix Modern Warfare 2 resetting error.
MW2 Minibak not unlocking: Possible causes
To access the Minibak, you must upgrade the Kastovia Platform of weapons.
- Get your Kastov 762 (AK-47) level up to 12 first.
- Level up the Kastov 545 to 13.
- The Kastov 74-U will be available.
- You should level up your Kastov 74-U to level 18.
- The Minibak is now accessible to you.
How to unlock MW2 Minibak?
- The Vaznev-9K, the weapon before Minibak, becomes available when you level up the Kastov 74-U to level 15.
- Many gamers make the error of trying to level up the Vaznev just to find that access to the Minibak is blocked. It is possible to unlock the Minibak without even leveling up the Vaznev-9K.
How to fix MW2 Minibak not unlocking?
Try these fixes to unlock MW2 Minibak:
- Reboot the game
- Reconnecting to servers is necessary for MW2 to sync progression. This applies to any leveling up as well as the things that leveling up unlocks, like unique loadout slots.
- Level up
- Some users assert that using the default classes more frequently will fix broken custom loadout slots.
- Wait for an official fix
- Regularly, Infinity Ward has tweeted updates on the projects the development team is working on. For the most recent details, keep an eye on your Twitter feed.
Best MW2 Minibak loadout
The ideal Modern Warfare 2 Minibak loadout is:
- Laser: Stovl DR Laser Box
- Stock: Otrezat Stock
- Barrel: BAK-9 279mm Barrel
- Rear Grip: True-Tac Grip
- Muzzle: Xten RR-40
The Minibak’s already excellent hip-fire accuracy is improved by the laser box, allowing you to slide in and rack up kills without even needing to aim down sights. The Otrezat Stock boosts aim walking speed, which is a key characteristic of the finest SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 and helps with sprint speed. The Minibak’s effective range is significantly increased by the suppressor and barrel combination, and the barrel greatly improves hip-fire accuracy. The Minibak is slightly more mobile because to the rear grip, which also increases the sprint-to-shoot speed and aim-down sight speed.
You may substitute the Schlager PEQ Box IV laser and the VLK Stockless stock for an unbeatable CQC build if you’re willing to give up range and accuracy. It’s nearly hard to strike a target at mid-range, but you’ve never experienced speed like it up close.
How to fix the Modern Warfare 2 campaign not working?
If you try these solutions and still the game not working, the problem might be different. You might try the following simple troubleshooting for problems on day one:
- Update the GPU and operating system
- Run the Battle.Net/Steam with admin permission and verify game files
- Disable overlays and other background applications
- Disable NVIDIA instant replay and ShadowPlay
- Allow the game through the Windows Firewall
- Ensure the MW2 is starting in Native Resolution
- Delete the config file
- Issue with Steam phone number verification
If you want the learn how to do these solutions, simply go to the article and explore the Modern Warfare 2 campaign not working: How to fix the MW2 campaign not launching error?