In this article, we are going to be covering our Roblox Project Slayers lvl guide (2022), so you can level up as quickly as possible using the steps we’ll mention below.
In the role-playing video game Roblox Project Slayer, you may make your own character to battle in the universe of the well-known Demon Slayer anime and decide whether to protect mankind or side with demons. You may level up in the game rapidly by following the advice in this article.
Best Roblox Project Slayers lvl guide (2022)
From level 1 to level 12
- The Kabiwaru village is where you spawn as soon as the game has loaded, and it’s here that you’ll discover Somi, an NPC.
- In the first task, you will need to battle five of Zuko’s minions in order to aid Somi. They are really simple to beat; all you have to do is repeatedly use your left-right combination.
- You may quickly attain level 2 if you complete this mission.
- Now go back to Somi, and she will offer you the second task, in which you must save her sister Riyaku from Zuko’s men.
- You will have to carry Somi’s sister on your back and beat these subordinates.
- To carry her and beat two of Zuko’s lieutenants nearby, press H on your keyboard.
- The second mission will be finished if you return the sister to Somi, raising your character to level 3.
- The third mission, in which you must combat Zuko and aid Somi, is now available.
- Zuko has a 20% chance of dropping the Riyaku’s Necklace once you defeat him, which will provide you additional health and other benefits.
- Zuko is rather simple to defeat, however you must grind this quest until you are level 12 in the game. Continue completing this quest until you reach level 12 and have 5000 Wen on hand in order to unlock the breathing training. There is a 10- to 15-second cooldown before you may retry the mission from Somi.
From level 12 to level 20
- Things will get lot simpler for you over time after you enable breathing at level 12 and attain that milestone.
- It’s time to go on to the following location, Zapiwara Cave, where you may find Membere, an NPC.
- As soon as you accept this quest, enter the cave and instantly place your spawn point on the Green Crystal in the corner.
- Continue inside and then defeat the three Sakurai Demons that are there.
- The ideal strategy is to attack them all at once, grouping them together so that you can quickly defeat them all.
- Get each of the demons to have one HP, after which you should climb the other way down and breathe till the bar is full. Now leap down and gain some space so you may use the breathing technique to swiftly slay those monsters.
- This will enable you to improve your breathing skills while honing your sword skills and earning some nice experience points.
- Continue this quest until you have level 20 in the game, at which point you can go on to the following region.
From level 20 to level 35
- If you want to go on to the next region after you reach level 20, be sure to max out your breathing mastery by spending 13000 Wens to acquire the highest breathing bar with 115 points.
- The Final Selection area at the Horse Guy is where you should next go. Use your map points to fast travel to this destination if you haven’t unlocked it yet.
- For 1200 Wens, you may buy Map points, and you can utilize those points to access additional regions.
- Once you’ve made your final decision, you may only visit the area within the time period specified there, with the countdown indicating how much time is remaining before it opens.
- Bring at least 2-4 people who have unlocked maximum breathing and some of the above-mentioned talents.
- You can visit the Ushumaru Village and communicate with Grandpa Shiron there if the Final Selection location has some time before it opens.
- You must beat 4 of Kaden’s Subordinates in order to complete the first objective.
- So’s really simple to defeat them, and you may do it by grouping them all together.
- Return to Grandpa Shiron to begin the second task, which requires you to take down the bandit Kaden.
- It’s advised that you bring some of your pals because fighting Kaden might be challenging. After you defeat him, the game will provide you access to a Tier 1 Chest.
- Run away and wait for him to resume his usual assault mode when he begins spinning.
- You can go back to Grandpa Shiron after completing the quest to continue working on it until the Final Selection starts.
- You must be at least level 25 and have the maximum breathing unlocked before moving on to the final selecting phase. Bring at least 2-4 buddies who possess the abilities demonstrated.
- As you progress through the last selecting phase of the game, level 35 will appear.
From level 35 to level 100
- After making the last decision and advancing to level 35, call the crow by clicking on the fourth item in your inventory below.
- After a little delay, the crow will show you some of the available missions.
- In this instance, we were given the mission to fight Nezuko, which required that we go to the Horse Guy before moving on to the Slasher Demon site. If you haven’t already, you can use some map points to unlock this location.
- When you get there, turn north and then call the crow to see how the mission is going. It will indicate that you are completing the quest, and because it can take a while for Nezuko to appear, you can grind some Wen by taking on the local bosses while you wait.
- Proceed to battle Nezuko after she has manifested. If you are successful in beating her, you will get 1000 XP, which is a lot of experience points for only one battle.
- Please be aware that this is a difficult battle, thus it is advised that you bring some allies so you can gather experience together and quickly beat her. If you have the Slasher Demon or Nezuko quests available in your crow, it is recommended to do them in order to level up rapidly.
- You can grind Yahaba and Susumaru in Ouwbayshi Home if you are level 50 or above to acquire a lot of experience points.
- That’s all there is to it; use this advice to play the game to level 100 now.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on Best Roblox Project Slayers lvl guide (2022). If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading some of our other articles, such as best Roblox Fluxus Key Checkpoint 1 guide, or how to change Roblox profile picture easily in 4 steps.