- 1 Fixed: Valorant could not enter matchmaking
- 2 Why can’t I queue in Valorant?
- 3 Valorant could not enter matchmaking: How to fix the error?
- 4 How do I fix Valorant server problem?
Do you know how to fix Valorant could not enter matchmaking error? We describe the solution in this article. You could run into a number of problems with the Valorant client. However, people frequently complain about the unpleasant Valorant could not enter matchmaking error.
Fixed: Valorant could not enter matchmaking
There are numerous reasons why this error occurs, but connectivity issues are by far the most common. Matchmaking is how Valorant rates and accesses the performance levels of its participants. It is an elusive number that changes over time in response to your games and performance.
However, by examining a few parts of their device and the game client, gamers can resolve this problem. Therefore, we’ll talk about the reasons for the Valorant’s matchmaking mistake and some simple solutions.
Why can’t I queue in Valorant?
- Network connection issues
- Problem with the game servers
- Problem with the game lanching on your device
Network connection issues
If there are any issues with your network connection, the Valorant client may have some problems connecting to its servers. When Valorant matchmaking fails, it indicates that the client is experiencing trouble connecting to the servers. Similarly, using a connected cable connection might lead to a bad internet connection and other important problems.
Problem with the game servers
A portion of the game or the entire game may be affected whenever there is a server issue. Similar to this, server maintenance can prevent access to the game until it is finished. As a result, it can lead to the error “Valorant cannot enter matchmaking.”
Problem with the game lanching on your device
A problem with the way the game was installed on your computer can result in a number of problems and render the game inoperable. Therefore, a faulty launch could keep you from standing in line in Valorant.
Valorant could not enter matchmaking: How to fix the error?
- Restart your computer
- Check Riot Games support platforms
- Restart Riot Vanguard and Valorant
Restart your computer
- The Windows icon should be clicked.
- Select Power from the drop-down.
- Click on Restart, then OK.
Restarting your computer can also resolve boot-related problems and any difficulties you may have starting the game.
Check Riot Games support platforms
Additionally, players can use the platform to keep up with the most recent game changes. If there is a server issue, however, all you can do is wait patiently for the issue to be resolved.
Check if there is any information regarding the server outage or maintenance on the Riot Games’ official support page.
Restart Riot Vanguard and Valorant
- To the right-click your screen.
- Riot should be in the search results after choosing Task Manager.
- Click on End Process next to each Riot process that is active.
- Launch the Valorant client again.
It will assist in the relaunch of Valorant and eliminate any issues.
How do I fix Valorant server problem?
If you are experiencing high ping, try the solution we’ve provided below.
Valorant high ping fix
- Make Network Buffering active. In Valorant, a feature called network buffering caters to users with erratic connections and excessive ping.
- Make use of a LAN wire.
- In Task Manager, give Valorant a high priority setting and shut down all other programs.
- Upgrade your Internet plan.
These new items will be available when League of Legends Season 13 debuts in mid-November.