You can learn how to get 14-day BINGE free trial with this article. Award-winning and binge-worthy TV series and films are the main emphases of BINGE. Additionally included in the repertoire are reality TV, lifestyle, documentaries, and children’s programs.
In a competitive market, BINGE is a strong streaming service. BINGE is competing for streaming bucks with services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Apple TV Plus, and Paramount Plus. Fortunately, you don’t have to BINGE blindly. New users can test out the app for 14 days without paying anything to see if it’s right for them.
How to get 14-day BINGE free trial?
It’s quick and simple to sign up for the BINGE free trial. If you have all the necessary information, it won’t take you more than five minutes to sign up and start watching BINGE.
- Go to the BINGE website and click “New to BINGE? Try us free” option.
- Make sure you’ve done your research to determine which option is ideal for you before choosing your plan. The cost of BINGE plans varies depending on the stream quality and the number of concurrent streams you have.
- Click “Continue” once you have made your decision.
- To establish a Streamotion account, enter your email address, password, name, mobile number, and year of birth. The organization that runs BINGE is called Streamotion. You already have a Streamotion account if you’ve ever subscribed to Kayo Sports or Flash News, as Streamotion owns all three streaming services. You can select “Agree and continue” once you have entered the necessary information.
- A code will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided. Enter the code to be able to enter your credit card information. You won’t be charged straight away, so don’t worry. It will display the day on which your free trial expires and the initial payment is deducted from your account. You can enter the information for a gift card there if you chance to have one.
Once that procedure is over, you are ready to go. Just use the information you chose to log in to the BINGE website.
The 14-day BINGE free trial has no limits. You will have access to all of the films, TV shows, live channels, and documentaries for that full time. This includes iconic programs like Friends and all of Game of Thrones (and Friends: The Reunion).
Do you want to earn 100.000 BUSD? Check out the Binance crypto WODL answers (August 22)
Can you cancel BINGE after free trial?
Yes. There isn’t a catch, and you may end your subscription whenever you choose. It’s just as simple and quick to cancel your BINGE subscription as it is to sign up. As soon as you log in, go to the settings section of your account on the BINGE website, where you’ll see a large cancel button. To ensure you remember the deadline and have time to think before being charged, we advise setting up a calendar event or other type of alarm on the 13th day of your free trial.
The only catch is that you will be paid according to the plan tier you chose if you join up for the BINGE free trial and stay for the full 15 days. Therefore, the monthly cost is $10, $16 or $18.