If you are looking to learn the best players, and top card ratings for Ultimate Team at launch, our Madden 23 MUT database guide has got you covered.
In Madden NFL 23, you may write your name in the history books. Control your effect in novel ways with each decision. With free agency and trade logic upgrades, you can call the shots in Franchise, play your way into the history books in Face of the Franchise: The League, and create the most formidable roster in Madden Ultimate Team. If you want to check out the game for yourself, make sure to visit the Steam Store page.
Madden 23 MUT database guide
Madden NFL 23 has here, and with it, Madden Ultimate Team. Madden Ultimate Team, one of the most popular modes in the NFL video game classic, enables users to gather cards to build their lineups. Think of it like fantasy football, but with tighter constraints on who may have whom. The game has regularly updated collections, challenges, and head-to-head multiplayer. Here are some of the best players available at launch. Naturally, additional cards will be released throughout the year.
Top overall cards
|Carlton Davis III||CB||89|
|Harold Landry III||OLB||89|
|Leighton Vander Esch||MLB||89|
At the debut of Madden 23, twelve cards are rated 89 or better overall, an increase from nine cards last year, while 11 cards are rated 88. Other programs in MUT 23 exist, and we mention the players in the unique ones. We did not name the players engaged in the power-up or any of the main programs (rookie, bronze, silver, gold, elite).
Madden 23 MUT team builders
- Bears: Cole Kmet (TE) or Joe Thomas (LOLB)
- Bengals: Jonah Williams (LT) or Clay Johnston (LOLB)
- Bills: David Quessenberry (RT) or A.J. Epenesa (RE)
- Broncos: Tim Patrick (WR) or Ronald Darby (CB)
- Browns: Donovan Peoples-Jones (WR) or Anthony Walker Jr. (MLB)
- Buccaneers: Scotty Miller (WR) or Donovan Smith (LT)
- Cardinals: Zach Ertz (TE) or Devon Kennard (ROLB)
- Chargers: Storm Norton (RT) or Sebastian Joseph-Day (LE)
- Chiefs: Marquez Valdes-Scantling (WR) or Justin Reid (SS)
- Colts: Ryan Kelly (C) or Zaire Franklin (ROLB)
- Commanders: Trai Turner (RG) or William Jackson III (CB)
- Cowboys: Michael Gallup (WR) or Anthony Brown (CB)
- Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa (QB) or Jerome Baker (MLB)
- Eagles: Isaac Seumalo (LG) or Brandom Graham (LE)
- Falcons: Jake Matthews (LT) or Teez Tabor (SS)
- 49ers: Elijah Mitchell (HB) or Jason Verrett (CB)
- Giants: Daniel Jones (QB) or Blake Martinez (MLB)
- Jaguars: Zay Jones (WR) or Dawuane Smoot (LE)
- Jets: Tevin Coleman (HB) or Quincy Williams (LOLB)
- Lions: T.J. Hockenson (TE) or Alex Anzalone (MLB)
- Packers: Sammy Watkins (WR) or Jarran Reed (RE)
- Panthers: Bradley Bozeman (C) or Shaq Thompson (ROLB)
- Patriots: Isaiah Wynn (LT) or Jalen Mills (CB)
- Raiders: Keelan Cole Sr (WR) or Kenny Young (MLB)
- Rams: Cam Akers (HB) or Leonard Floyd (LOLB)
- Ravens: J.K. Dobbins (HB) or Derek Wolfe (LE)
- Saints: Tre’Quan Smith (WR) or Pete Werner (ROLB)
- Seahawks: Austin Blythe (C) or Artie Burns (CB)
- Steelers: Chase Claypool (WR) or Devin Bush (MLB)
- Texans: Davis Mills (QB) or Kamu Grugier-Hill (ROLB)
- Titans: Nick Westbrook-Ikhine (WR) or Bud Dupree (LOLB)
- Vikings: Brian O’Neill (RT) or Cameron Dantzler (CB)
All Team Builders cards have an overall rating of 84 and can equip 1 X-Factor and 1 Superstar Ability. As part of this series, each NFL franchise has one offensive and one defensive player accessible. After completing 7 of the 10 tasks mentioned under the missions page in Team Affinity, you get to pick the Team Builder card you desire. Additional Team Builder cards can be obtained through the exchange program. To acquire your pick of one Team Builder, you must swap three 80-82 OVR Elite and three 75-79 OVR Gold players.
We hope that our Madden 23 MUT database guide was enjoyable. If you did enjoy it, you might also like to check out some of our other articles, such as best Madden 23 Early Access MUT challenges guide, or how to get Madden 23 early access.