If you are wondering how to get FIFA 23 beta, we are going to answer all your questions. EA will offer you a code to access the FIFA 23 closed beta if you decided to receive emails from EA and were selected to take part. Learn more about how to enter the Closed Beta here. Don’t forget to check out the new features in the FIFA 23 career mode.
How to redeem FIFA 23 beta code?
You must have subscribed to email alerts in order to have a chance of being accepted into the FIFA 23 Closed Beta.
- Go to Email Preferences in your EA Account.
- Verify the email listed as your primary email. It is not assured that you will receive admission to the Closed Beta, but if you do, an email will be sent to this address.
- Under “Manage your email options,” check the box.
- Press Update.
How will I know I got into the FIFA 23 closed beta?
Selected FIFA players in the US and UK who have chosen to receive emails from EA will receive a code sent to the email address associated with their EA Account if they are chosen.
Emails contain a PlayStation or Xbox Closed Beta access code. Players using PC, Stadia, or the Nintendo Switch are not allowed to access the Beta.
All beta communications are sent by EA via [email protected] To ensure that you receive our emails, add this address to your safe sender list. For any unread emails from [email protected], check your spam, trash, or social folder.
How to get FIFA 23 beta?
Tips and tricks:
- Swap emails across accounts if you’ve changed your email address or can no longer access the one you used to register your account.
- Use this article to find your EA Account email address if you can’t recall which one you use.
- A backup email address can also be added to your account. If your primary email address and EA Account are locked out, you can use this to reset your password. The Secondary Email area is located at the base of the Security tab.
When can I play FIFA 23 closed beta?
The Closed Beta will go until September 1, 2022, at 10:00 AM PDT. It begins on August 11 at 10:00 AM PDT.
How do FIFA 23 beta codes work?
Not every opt-in recipient will receive an email with a code, and our EA Advisors are unable to provide more codes.
Your exclusive beta key can only be used on the EA Account that has been given it. It cannot be shared with or transferred to another player’s account.
Can I use my friend’s code?
Not only is it against our rules to share codes, but each Closed Beta code is specific to your account. Because each code is linked to a specific EA Account, you couldn’t use someone else’s code to play.
Which modes are in FIFA 23 beta?
You’ll get access to the following modes:
- Online Seasons
- Online Friendlies
- Practice Arena.
Additionally, some players will get access to VOLTA FOOTBALL, FUT, Career Mode, and Pro Clubs.
- Beta Size 51.18 GB
Can you play FIFA 23 beta on PC, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch?
Players of the PC, Stadia, or Nintendo Switch cannot access the Closed Beta.
FIFA 23 beta rules
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- To stream and take pictures of Closed Beta games and forums is against EA policy. You will be blocked from future opportunities and denied access to the Closed Beta if you violate those guidelines. Additionally, if you stream the Closed Beta from any channels, you risk getting a strike.
- If you don’t receive a code, EA’s advisors are unable to provide one.
- Your code is personal to you and cannot be shared with or transferred to another player’s account.
- Players from the US and the UK are the only ones who can access the Closed Beta. Depending on specific comments we are hoping to receive, there might be certain exceptions to this rule.
- To play, you must have a current PlayStation®Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription and an internet connection.
This way you’ve learned how to get FIFA 23 beta. Did you know that FIFA 23 gameplay features are revealed?