In this article, we are going to be covering all of the Nier Automata pod locations, so you can find these little robots for yourself.
In Nier: Automata, players are accompanied by their loyal small floating robot robots known as “Pods.” These small critters assist the player by gliding about, may be used to fish, and are especially useful during battle. They also have a role in numerous stages of the tale, depending on which path the player takes. Players start with a default pod, but there are two additional to find throughout the game. There are a few milestones related to pods, such as discovering all three of them, which earns the “Pod Hunter” achievement/trophy.
All Nier Automata pod locations
Pods may be updated by engaging with the merchant at the Bunker or the Resistance Camp, although doing so costs money and resources. Each pod may be upgraded three times in total: once for their base attack, once for a new ability that charges while shooting, and once for their charged attack. At level one, the pods have an attack value of 150, and at level five, the attack value is 180. When all pods are upgraded to the maximum level, the “Supreme Support Weapons” are unlocked.
Players may also change the skins of their pods to give them varied aesthetics, as well as locate and purchase additional Pod Programs to attach, which will give their pod new abilities. Obtaining all Pod Programs grants the “Weapons Maniac” achievement. Each pod has a unique specialty and will have unique powers accessible throughout the battle. The weapons available to you while using a Flight Unit are affected by the pod you have equipped. Just below is a guide to each pod’s skills and where to locate them.
This is the default pod from which players begin, and it specializes in the Gatling gun. For each upgrade level, Pod A possesses the following attacks:
- Level 2: Pod A’s initial shot delivers twice as much damage.
- Level 3: When you cease firing, Level 3 will launch an explosive projectile.
- Maximum Level: Improved charged strike that unleashes a cluster of explosives following the first burst.
Pod B is a laser-firing Pod that may be found at random when fishing in the Flooded City, with most players discovering it in the position illustrated above. Due to the random nature of fishing, it may take several attempts for players to get Pod B out of the water. This pod has the lowest DPS output, but its assault is penetrating, making it appropriate for armored foes. Its attacks enhance in the following ways when upgraded:
- Level 2: The diameter of the laser blast grows briefly after shooting, dealing additional damage for a short period of time.
- Level 3: Pod B releases 15 pellets that can bounce three times off their surrounds.
- Maximum Level: Due to the increased charge, pellets can now ricochet up to six times.
Pod C specializes in homing missiles and may be found in the Desert Zone, however, unlike other discoverable objects, it lacks a bright tint that indicates it can be picked. It is near the oil field’s entrance, although the exact position is displayed on the map above. When Pod C is updated, the following happens:
- Level 2: Increases the number of missiles launched during the grenade bombardment strike to ten.
- Level 3: A charged strike that launches 12 missiles into the air before crashing to the ground around the player.
- Maximum Level: The charged assault now has a larger area of effect and may launch 21 missiles. Missiles burst on impact and then transform into mines that explode a few seconds later if an adversary steps on them.
We hope that you have enjoyed this article on all Nier Automata pod locations. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as LimeWire NFT marketplace: LimeWire_is_back_for_good.mp3, or how to change your age in MultiVersus.