In this article, we are going to be going over our best MultiVersus perks guide in 2022, so you know every perk available in the new game.
In MultiVersus, players may employ perks to grant their characters bonuses and supplementary powers that will ensure they are the last ones remaining. That being said, the perks are grouped into four major categories: Offense, Defense, Utility, and Signature, and understanding which to equip is critical if you want to get the most out of your favorite character, whether it’s Batman, Wonder Woman, or Scooby Doo’s Velma. But what exactly do each of the benefits do? To that end, here’s all you need to know about the MultiVersus perk system, including the variations between each category and their consequences.
Did you check the Multiversus characters tier list?
All offensive MultiVersus perks
Offense perks aim to boost your character’s (team’s) attacking capability by providing not only boosts but also team-focused passives. That being stated, here are all of the Offense perks on MultiVersus, along with their effects:
- Armor Crush: Allows your team’s charged attacks to break armor.
- Collateral Damage: Allows your team to deal additional damage when enemies hit walls or the floor after an attack.
- Deadshot: Increases projectile damage by 5/10%.
- Hit ‘Em While They’re Down: Increases damage against debuffed enemies by 5/10%.
- I’ll Take That: Reduces the cooldown of abilities after hitting debuffed enemies.
- Ice to Beat You!: Team projectiles deal 1/2 stack of ice if they knock enemies back.
- Lumpy Space Punch: Increases the damage of aerial melee attacks by 5%/10%.
- Make It Rain, Dog!: Gives the team a 20%/25% increase in projectile speed.
- Painted Target: Increases damage against hitstun enemies by 5/10%.
- Percussive Punch Power: Increases the damage of attacks that knock enemies back horizontally by 5/10%.
- Second Wing Beneath Your Wings: Allows your team’s Aerial Special attacks to refresh after an enemy is ringout.
- Shirt Cannon Sniper: Increases projectile damage against far away enemies by 7/15%.
- Slippery When Feint: Increases dodge hit-cancel distance by 10/20%.
- Snowball Effect: Increase the damage against the fighter with the highest damage by 7/15%.
- Static Electricity: Allows allies projectiles to shock enemies after the owner stays on the ground for 4/2 seconds.
- That’s (Not) All, Folks!: If an enemy is ringout next to you or a teammate, a blast will be produced, sending the attacker towards the middle of the arena.
- That’s Flammable, Doc!: Allows your team’s melee attacks to ignite an enemy after the latter is knocked back by a projectile. Each stack on Ignite will last for 1 second, players will be able to inflict the effect for 3 seconds after the projectile hits.
- Up, Up, and A-Slay: Increases the damage of upward attacks by 5/10%.
- Wildcat Brawler: Increases the damage of ground melee attacks by 5/10%.
All defensive MultiVersus perks
In contrast to the Offense perks, the Defense perks, as the name implies, are focused on enhancing survival through boosts and useful passives. Here are all of the Defense perks on MultiVersus, along with their effects:
- ‘Toon Elasticity: Reduces ground and wall bounce velocity by 20/25%.
- Absorb ‘n’ Go: Gives allies a 7/15% Cooldown Refund after being knocked back by projectiles.
- Boundless Energy: Increase dodge invulnerability recharge by 10/20%.
- Clear the Air: Allows your team to destroy projectiles after neutral dodging them.
- Kryptonian Skin: Reduces incoming damage by 4/6%.
- School Me Once…: The team receives a projectile block buff for 2/4 seconds after being knocked back by one.
- Slippery Customer: Increases the team’s dodge invulnerability window by 10/15%.
- Stronger Than Ever: Characters receive armor for 5/7 seconds after respawning.
- Sturdy Dodger: Receives armor for 1/3 seconds after neutral dodging a projectile.
- Back to Back: Reduces damage received by 6/12% when near an ally.
All utility MultiVersus perks
Unlike the previous two sorts of perks, Utility Perks focus on enhancing mobility, leaping, and the availability of your attacks, while also include a few situational benefits in their mix. All presently featured Utility Perks, as well as their effects, may be found below:
- …In a Single Bound!: Increases jump speed by 10/15%.
- Aerial Acrobat: Increases air acceleration by 10/20%.
- Coffeezilla: Decreases ability cooldown by 10/15%.
- Fancy Footwork: Increases dodge distance by 5/10%.
- Gravity Manipulation: Increases fast fall speed by 10/20%.
- Hit Me If You’re Able: Increases dodge speed by 5/10%.
- I Dodge You Dodge We Dodge: Allows the party to gain a 10/15% ability cooldown refound after a successful dodge.
- Last Stand: Your team will deal 10% more damage once your damage count hits 100/90.
- Leg Day Champ: Increases jump height by 10/15%.
- The Purest of Motivations: After an ally is rung out, increases overall damage by 15% for 10/15 seconds.
- Retaliation-Ready: The team gains 3/4 gray health for 3 seconds after knocking enemies back with projectiles.
- Speed Force Assist: Increases base movement speed by 4/8%.
- Tasmanian Trigonometry: Increases throwback influence by 15/25%.
- Triple Jump: Allows you and your allies to jump one more time after hitting an opponent with an aerial attack.
All signature perks explained
Signature perks, as the name implies, are perks that are accessible only to a specific character and whose benefits are closely tied to their corresponding kit. Signature Perks may presently be obtained by leveling up their owner. With that stated, here are all of the distinctive advantages, as well as what they do:
- Betrayal: Causes Arya’s dagger to infuriate both her and her friends. After striking an ally, the cooldown of the ability is also increased.
- Trophy: After beating an adversary, you will automatically receive their face.
- Bouncerang: When you hit an adversary with the Batarang, the projectile returns with the maximum amount of weakened stacks.
- Precision Grapple: Reduces the knockout effect and damage of Precision Grapple while allowing Batman to create a shockwave after arriving at his location.
- Grapple of Hermes: The Lasso of Truth will allow Wonder Woman to draw herself towards certain spots even if it does not collide with an adversary or surface.
- Shield of Athena: Successful dodges create a barrier that blocks projectiles before going into its own internal cooldown.
- Whip of Hephaestus: Enhances the Lasso of Truth with a tremendous knockback sweet spot.
- Break The Ice: Allows you to deal more damage to foes impacted by ice. The additional harm grows with the number of applications.
- Flaming Re-Entry: Landings from jump strikes now burn foes in AoE and build a firewall.
- Sniper Punch: Extends the range of Superman’s aim punch. The perk additionally boosts the knockback effect and damage of the move when it hits faraway foes, but decreases both when it hits enemies in close vicinity.
- Hangry Man: Shaggy can develop wrath by eating a sandwich.
- One Last Zoinks: Shaggy will become enraged after taking 100 damage.
- Comin’ Through Doc: This ability allows you and your teammates to create a shockwave while exiting a tunnel.
- Lingering Love: Bug’s kisses will leave a floating heart behind, which will captivate anybody who comes into contact with it.
Finn the Human
- Going Out of Business: For 20 seconds after an ally rings out, all things are 200 coins cheaper. When Finn’s damage exceeds 100, the discount effect becomes permanent.
- On the House!: Finn can earn a free gem after completing a fully charged ground attack with On the House!
- Electric Groove: After startling teammates, Electric Groove grants them a stack of Rhythm.
- Marker: Garnet’s gauntlets may now produce her marker.
- Confetti Explosion: Instead of lighting, an explosion will occur when the maximum amount of confetti stacks is achieved.
- Glove Control: Allows Harley to aim her boxing glove in the direction she wants to fire it during her + regular air assault.
- Smooth Moves: Incorporate dodge characteristics into Harley’s ground and air slide specialties.
- Afterburners: After burning the earth with his rocket boots, Iron Giant may produce firewalls.
- Static Discharge: His passive grants a thorn stack for each unique source of gray health.
- Wrong Side of the Bed: Will spawn with some of his fury matter full.
Jake the Dog
- Stay Limber, Dude: Allows Jake’s house to bounce into the air after collapsing.
- Sticky: Enemies who touch Jake while he is stretching are startled.
- Crystal Pal: The Crystal will now fall with you.
- Fire Fluff: Reindog’s fireball will grow in size after colliding with an adversary.
- Bounce Bubble: Increases adversaries’ hitstun time and speed after being thrown back into Steven’s wall or platform shields.
- Green Thumb: Watermelon Steven will mature and deliver greater harm as time passes.
- Studied: Allows Velma to spawn with one piece of evidence already in hand.
- Knowledge is Power: After picking up a piece of evidence, Velma gains 7 Gray health.
- I Gotta Get In There!: Allies have the ability to leap into Taz’s Dogpile, which increases the special’s damage, knockback, range, and armor.
- Iron Stomach: After ingesting a hostile bullet, Taz can spit back an Iron anvil.
Tom & Jerry
- Dynamite Split: When Tom’s dynamite is reflected by his racket, it splits into three distinct missiles.
- Fly Fisher: Reduces the damage done by the fishing rod while allowing Tom to drag himself to the spot where it struck.
We hope that you enjoyed our best MultiVersus perks guide in 2022. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as Multiversus characters tier list, or how to get MultiVersus for free.