In this article, we are going to be going over how many Fall Guys maps are there, and explain what you have to do on each one to win the round.
People spend years of their lives training for Ninja Warrior and other events, therefore it’s only right that we honor Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. We can tell you about all of the areas, stages, and minigame kinds in Fall Guys. We’ve gone over how many Fall Guys maps are there and competition kinds, listing them all below and explaining how to win each.
How many Fall Guys maps are there?
Fall Guys: Free for All launched with over 50 distinct levels divided into four primary categories: Race, Survival, Hunt, Team, and Final. Depending on the number of participants, each game (in the main playlist) begins with a Race level and progresses to other Races, Survival, Hunt, and Team games. The last round is always one of the Final games, with just one individual named the champion. All maps, levels, and minigames in Fall Guys are listed here.
Navigate an obstacle course in order to achieve the goal and advance to the next round.
- Dizzy Heights: To reach the finish line, you must race across spinning platforms.
- Hit Parade: As you rush to the finish line, avoid obstacles.
- See Saw: To reach the finish line, balance across rows of see-saws.
- Door Dash: As you rush to the finish line, avoid phony doors.
- Gate Crash: As you rush to the finish line, you must avoid shifting doors.
- Tip Toe: Avoid bogus tiles and discover the secret way to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: As you rush to the finish line, avoid spinning beams, hammers, and fans.
- Fruit Chute: As you run up a conveyor belt to the finish line, avoid falling fruit.
- Knight Fever: Cross a long medieval course while avoiding huge scythes and swinging beams.
- Wall Guys: Build routes across progressively tall walls by grabbing and dragging pieces.
- Big Fans: To get to the finish line, you must navigate a maze of huge rotating fans.
- Tundra Run: To reach the finish line, scramble up the slope and past the punching/bouncing hurdles.
- Freezy Peak: Race to the summit of a snowy peak, evading snowballs and punches along the way.
- Skyline Stumble: To reach the goal, you must sprint and leap over an obstacle course of flying planets, retractable bridges, and swinging lasers.
- Short Circuit: To complete two laps of the course, you must dodge between flippers and fists while climbing walls and passing through low-gravity zones.
- Roll On: As you strive to reach the finish line, race over a sequence of Roll-Out-style revolving cylinders packed with gaps and hazards.
- Treetop Tumble: Cross perilous beams and avoid growing frogs before sliding through slimy tunnels to the finish line.
- Lily Leapers: Run over pools of water on gigantic drum lilypads, then bounce higher between pads to reach the objective.
- Full Tilt: The follow-up to See Saw. To reach the finish line, you must scramble across 360° spinning tops.
- Pipe Dream: Throw yourself into a maze of transparent Mario-style pipes that will pop you out at the next obstacle.
- Party Promenade: As you sprint to the finish line, you must run, leap, and tumble your way past a variety of obstacles like tilting tops, trapezes, pipes, and water balloon cannons.
- Speed Circuit: Perform many circuits around a track filled with speed-inducing gates and obstacles!
- Track Attack: To achieve the goal, race through a high-speed course of gates and slides. Keep to the upper path for the quickest trip!
Stay alive until the timer runs out or all of the players have been eliminated.
- Jump Club: Avoid falling off by jumping over the spinning beam.
- Roll Out: To prevent falling off, go between the revolving rings.
- Block Party: Stay on the platform and away from the walls.
- Perfect Match: To prevent falling, match the symbol on the screen.
- Slime Climb: As you sprint to the finish line, you must outrun a swelling puddle of slime.
- Tail Tag: Some players begin with the tails. Make sure to get one before the time runs out.
- Snowball Survival: Stay alive as two massive snowballs travel around a ring until time runs out.
- Hoverboard Heroes: As you try to stay on the hoverboard until the timer runs out, avoid cannon fire and changing barriers.
- Big Shots: Avoid incoming cannon fire while perched atop a perilous see-saw.
- Slime Scraper: Scale the new difficult tower, balancing on beams and jumping up low-gravity zones before the slime catches you.
- Stompin’ Ground: Avoid the charges of massive wind-up rhinoceros while attempting to complete the game within the time restriction.
- Sum Fruit: Count how many of each fruit variety falls into the arena. To avoid falling into the slime, jump on platforms that display the fruit that corresponds to the number on the screen.
- The Swiveller: Evade the fan while avoiding obstacles on a revolving platform. If you fall off, you’ll be eliminated!
- Blast Ball: To knock your opponents out of the ring, grab and toss powerful balls at them. After a pause, the floor crumbles in sections, making survival more difficult.
Collect points in a number of ways to qualify ahead of the competition.
- Hoopsie Legends: A race to six points and qualification by leaping through hoops. Five points are awarded for gold hoops.
- Ski Fall: To qualify, you must slide down the hill and leap through the rings. Bronze hoops are for one point, silver hoops are worth two points, gold hoops are worth three points, and the slide end bullseye is worth five points.
- Bubble Trouble: Explore a 5-way arena, popping 15 bubbles as rapidly as possible to qualify ahead of your opponents.
- Pegwin Pool Party: Grab and hold a Pegwin to collect points and beat your opponents to the qualification margin.
- Air Time: By bouncing on top of or scaling barriers, you may stay within the scoring zone. Amass enough points to be eligible!
- Leading Light: Take the attention away from other players while navigating a variety of perils. Stay within the glowing region to get the necessary points.
- Bounce Party: Bounce frequently to build height and score points by passing through hoops. Blue hoops are worth one point, whereas gold hoops are worth three.
- Volleyfall: When the ball strikes the floor, hit it over the net to score points.
Check to see whether your team has the lowest score in a number of game formats.
- Egg Scramble: Put as many eggs in your team’s basket as you can before time runs out.
- Egg Siege: Season 2’s Egg Scramble has substantially deeper egg baskets, making it more difficult to steal from each other.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Drive a massive ball through an obstacle course.
- Fall Ball: Roll massive balls into your opponent’s net to score goals.
- Team Tail Tag: When the clock runs out, make sure your squad has more tails than the others.
- Jinx: Ensure that the opposition squad is completely cursed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to earn more points for your squad in a limited amount of time.
- Hoarders: When the clock runs out, keep the balls in your team’s zone.
- Pegwin Pursuit: Hold on to one (or both) of the small penguins to earn points for your side. When the timer runs out, the team with the fewest points is eliminated.
- Snowy Scrap: To qualify, roll your team’s snowball over 100 patches of snow before the others! The snowball expands as it absorbs snow, making it more difficult to push.
- Basketfall: To score, grab the basketballs and leap into the three hoops on the opposing team’s half.
- Power Trip: Take and carry batteries to turn floor tiles to the color of your squad. At the end of the round, the team with the fewest tiles in their color is eliminated.
- Sweet Thieves: Invisible thieves must take the candy and deposit it in their base, while defenders must capture thieves and imprison them!
Win the last game to prove your worth.
- Fall Mountain: Race to the mountain’s summit and claim the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last person standing on a sequence of hexagonal platforms that vanish as soon as you tread on them.
- Royal Fumble: To win, grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the clock runs out.
- Jump Showdown: As sections of the floor crumble, avoid the spinning bars.
- Roll Off: In the last form of Roll Out, you must stay above the slime. As the slime grows higher, the pace of the two revolving, circular platforms increases.
- Thin Ice: Be the last person standing on a three-tiered surface. Ice hexes break after being touched three times or standing on them for a period of time. A smaller, low-gravity arena is included in an alternate version.
- Lost Temple: Avoid false doors as you progress through a shifting temple of difficult rooms to gain the crown.
- Hex-A-Ring: As tiles disintegrate beneath your feet, stay on the revolving ring. The last person standing wins!
We hope that this article on how many Fall Guys maps are there has been informative. If it was, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as what is the Fall Guys win tracker and how to use it, or Fortnite x Fall Guys: How get Major Mancake skin in Fortnite.