In this article, we are going to be covering the Snapchat planet order, so you can learn who is your closest Snapchat friends.
Snapchat Plus, the premium membership service, has a lot of entertaining features. Snapchat planets are the current fascination of its users, since they indicate your relationship with other users. The subscription program, which was launched less than a week ago, allows members access to “a variety of exclusive, experimental, and pre-release features.” If you’d like to have these features as well, we’ll show you how. But first, let’s take a look at the planets on Snapchat.
What do the planets mean on Snapchat Plus?
In the sequence of the Solar System, the planets on Snapchat Plus indicate your friendship with another user. Select the gold-bordered ‘Best Friends’ or ‘Friends’ badges to activate the function. If you subscribe to the premium service, you may discover the same badges on another Snapchat account. When you pick a Friendship profile, the badges display just beneath it.
Do you know how to get a Snapchat Plus free trial?
The ‘Best Friends’ badge indicates that you are one of each other’s closest friends, but the ‘Friends’ badge indicates that you are on their list of close friends but not vice versa. In terms of planets, you or a buddy can be the sun, and the other planet decides how near you are. If you’re the sun and your friend is Mars, you’re their fourth closest friend.
Snapchat planet order is the same as the real world
On Twitter, a handful of users mentioned that when they tried the fun function, they had to check up the order of the Solar System to figure out where their buddy stood. The sequence of the planets on Snapchat, however, corresponds to the actual solar system, and each Friendmoji is associated with a different planet:
What is Snapchat Plus?
To access exclusive in-app features, users will now be able to subscribe to Snapchat Plus service. Snapchat officially introduced its paid subscription at $3.99 per month. As explained by Snap:
“Today we’re launching Snapchat+, a collection of exclusive, experimental, and pre-release features available in Snapchat for $3.99/month. This subscription will allow us to deliver new Snapchat features to some of the most passionate members of our community and allow us to provide prioritized support.”
Although Snapchat is the most well-known, it is not the only social network or messaging platform to offer a paid tier. Telegram has also confirmed that it is working on a premium subscription, which will be released later this month. Last year, Twitter introduced its Blue service, which might even accept Dogecoin as payment, if Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter finalizes.
Snapchat Plus features
- Best Friends Forever: With Snapchat Plus, you can pin your friends. With Best Friends Forever, pinning a friend makes them your #1 Best Friend.
- Story Rewatch Indicator: By glancing at the eye emoji, you may tell who rewatched your tales. The number next to the eye emoji reflects how many of your friends rewatched your tale, not how many times it has been rewatched overall.
- Custom App Icons/Themes: As a Snapchat+ subscription, you may modify your app icon.
- Snapchat+ Badge: When you sign up for Snapchat+, you will receive a black star badge. The badge will appear alongside your display name.
- Ghost Trails: You may view where your friends have been in the previous 24 hours if they have shared their location with you. However, you can only view Ghost Trails for friends whose locations have been made available to you.
How to get Snapchat Premium?
Snapchat Plus, the premium membership service, costs $3.99 per month. It lets you customize your Snapchat experience with a variety of extra features. You may also acquire a 7-day free trial and afterward decide whether to continue with the subscription or cancel it. To obtain the free trial, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Snapchat Profile.
- Tap the Snapchat+ banner card at the top of the screen.
- Select a membership to begin your 7-day free trial.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on Snapchat planet order. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as how to post a private story on Snapchat, or how to add a eBay listing on Snapchat.