You can learn how to use speed dial on an iPhone with this article. “Favorites” is the name for the iPhone’s speed dial function. Instead of linking phone numbers to numbers on the keypad, this is a list located in the “Phone” menu.
The list will show the names of your contacts, allowing you to eliminate the hassle of remembering which phone numbers are linked to which buttons. You can contact your company’s executives or VIP customers without having to scroll through your entire contact list after you get used to it.
How to use speed dial on an iPhone?
Create a Favorite
- Select the “Contacts” icon from your iPhone’s desktop, then the “Phone” button. Select the contact you want to add from your iPhone’s Recents or Voicemail lists if you know it appears there.
- Select the contact you’d like to add to your favorites by tapping its name in the Contacts list or the blue arrow next to that person’s name in the Recents or Voicemail lists.
- Tap the “Add to Favorites” button. If this contact has several phone numbers, make sure you pick the one you want before adding it.
- To add new contacts to your favorites, tap All Contacts and scroll through the list of names until you find the ones you’d like to add. To add additional names, repeat Steps 2 through 4 for each contact you want to include in your favorites list.
- Tap “Phone” (if you are on the home page) and then the “Favorites” symbol to access your list. Simply tapping a name will call a favorite.
Do you want to know how to take card payments over the phone?
Manage your Favorites
- To delete a favorite, go to the “Favorites” page and tap the “Delete” button next to the Favorite’s name. When you’ve deleted all of your favorites, select “Done.”
- To rearrange your favorites, tap the “Edit” button, then drag the icon of three horizontal lines next to the favorite’s name to where you want it in the list. When you’re finished arranging your favorites, tap the “Done” button.
- Tap the blue arrow next to the name of a contact on your Favorites list to access the “Info” page for that person.