You can learn how to get hand connon Austringer Destiny 2 with this article. With the news of season 17, veterans are searching for Austringer Destiny 2 to spruce their games up. Austringer is a hand cannon that was introduced during Season of Opulence and it’s a heavy-hitting primary that’s decent in Crucible. It’s pretty easy to grind for too with the Chalice of Opulence upgraded, so the following is a guide for how to get Austringer Destiny 2.
The Austringer is one of the guns available from the Menagerie that can be combined with Beloved to create a powerful PVP loadout. With a 140-round magazine, it’s not the quickest hand cannon around, but with the correct rolls, it deserves to be in your primary weapon inventory for PVP.
Austringer Destiny 2 guide
To do this you’ll need to do 3 things:
- Upgrade the Chalice of Opulence to rune compatibility II so you can get green runes. Look for Rune of Desire.
- Slot in a red rune into the left slot after placing the Rune of Desire in the top position. Run the Menagerie and open the chest.
- You need to complete The Invitation quest to acquire the Chalice.
- You’ll need imperials to upgrade the chalice. You can get these by farming Menagerie runs or obtaining chests on the Barge of Nessus, which costs 5k glimmer each time.
- Rune Compatibility II may be found in the lower left corner of the screen, and it may be upgraded with your imperials. Once upgraded you’re going to need to find the runes if you don’t have them already.
- To acquire the runes, visit Werner on the Barge and eat the Rune Finder before participating in an activity, and it will assist you in finding new runes. A few games of Gambit and PVP will provide you with all of the runes you require.
- You may also acquire runes by opening chests on the barge on Nessus, which will be the most expensive method of obtaining them. My suggestion here is to run activities you enjoy in order for the runes to drop naturally.
- After you’ve assembled a green rune and a red rune, position them in the proper order. The top of the Green is on the left, while the red rune goes on the right.
- The Menagerie is the last step. It’s a six-person, blind matchmade activity in which you can enter with your finest DPS weapons. Run through each stage of the Menagerie with your greatest DPS armaments in hand.
- On bosses, I prefer Izanagi’s Burden for DPS and the Recluse for low-health foes. Beat the ultimate boss to receive a brand new Austringer.
- Once you get this gun, head into PVP and start dishing it and make Calus proud.
The Austringer Destiny 2 is an adaptable kinetic hand cannon with a 140 rounds per minute and 11 rounds in the magazine. It has 84 impact base stats, which means it will hit guardians hard in Player Vs Player mode. The base range of this weapon is 51, so if you can obtain range perks or a barrel for it, that will assist. It has 64 stability as well, which means it won’t shake too much in your hands.
It’s drops everything from Opening Shot to Rampage, Rangefinder, Outlaw, Triple Tap, and more. The preferred roll on this one is Rangefinder or Outlaw, although Rampage and Outlaw would be excellent as well.
That’s it for this Austringer Destiny 2 guide. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out our Menagerie weapons guide.