You can learn How to turn off/on Microsoft Viva Insights with this article. Microsoft Viva is an employee experience platform that brings together communications, information, learning, resources and insights. Primarily Microsoft 365 veteran and powered by Microsoft Teams, Viva provides a culture where people and teams are empowered in the best way possible.
Microsoft Viva Insights opt in or out of features
Do the following to opt in or our of features in Feature settings:
- Open your Viva Insights Home page.
- Select the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the page.
- To opt out of Microsoft Viva Insights, go to the Settings menu and select Configure. Then, under Microsoft Viva Insights, deselect to enable features. To disable this page, for example, turn off the Dashboard.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Do you know Microsoft Bug Bounty prices increased up to $26,000?
With Microsoft Viva Insights, you can:
- Plan focus time – Plan this week’s focus time, or enroll in a devised focus plan, by reading and evaluating the material.
- Manage your network – Shows all the folks you’ve interacted with internally and externally lately, such as meetings, emails, chats, or phone conversations.
- Personal insights – Provides tips for boosting productivity and well-being, which are drawn from a variety of sources, including academic and industry research. This part is updated on a regular basis to reflect your present working habits.
- Set your working hours – The app utilizes the Work week settings in Settings to generate your personalized insights.
- Enable Delay Delivery – When you turn on Delay Delivery in Settings, the app uses it to schedule email delivery at a time that is convenient for the recipients.