Happy Holi 2022 everyone, today we are going to show you how to download Holi stickers for Whatsapp.
Happy Holi 2022
This year, Holi will be held on March 18th. According to Hindu calendar, Holi is one of the most renowned holidays. While spending this day with family holds a special importance in and of itself, sending virtual wishes to those who are away is also essential.
Holi, also known as the “Festival of Love” and “Festival of Spring,” marks the eternal love of Lord Krishna and Radha. It’s also a chance to renew your life during the spring season when people let go of their inhibitions and start fresh.
Words are not enough sometimes and we want to express ourselves with different tools provided by messagging apps and that’s when Holi stickers for WhatsApp will save us.
How to download Holi stickers for Whatsapp?
If you want download Holi stickers for WhatsApp and share them with your friends and family, we are here to explain everything step by step.
Download Holi stickers for Whatsapp on Android
Follow these steps if you use WhatsApp on Android:
- To access the WhatsApp Stickers feature, click on the emoji in the left margin of your screen’s chat bar. Next tap on the Stickers option at the bottom right.
- Next, tap on the “+” icon and it will take you to the sticker library. Scroll down and tap on “Get more stickers.”
- There are dozens of stickers for WhatsApp there that you can share with your friends. If you couldn’t find any Holi stickers, tap on the “Play Store” icon to get more stickers.
Download Holi stickers for Whatsapp on iPhone
Follow these steps if you use WhatsApp on iPhone:
- Open WhatsApp
- Open a chat window.
- Tap on the text bar, and click on the sticker tab on the right
- You will be prompted with all available sticker options.
- Choose a sticker pack and download it.
- After the download process, the stickers will be available on WhatsApp.
- Once done, the stickers will be available in the library
Best Telegram stickers (2022)
Download Holi stickers from Play Store and App Store
Follow these steps:
- Enter Google Play Store and search for “Holi WhatsApp Stickers,” or “WhatsApp Stickers for Holi”
- Install the program and choose a sticker set.
- Then tap on “Add to WhatsApp.”
- Now enter WhatsApp and follow the same steps we’ve mentioned above in order to send them to your chats.