If you don’t know Elden Ring Abandoned Cave location, we are here to help. Elden Ring is a very intricate and difficult game with a number of secrets. Some of these secrets, on the other hand, might make the game easier for you!
The new Soulslike game developed by FromSoftware is creating a big hype among gamers. Even before it was published, the game has acquired a legendary reputation based on a lengthy stretch of silence and several delays. If you want to learn more about the game’s scores and reviews visit our article. If you are not sure your PC is capable of running the game, system requirements and best settings are here. If you are willing to purchase the game, visit Steam. We’ve also prepared a guide explaining everything you need to know about character creation.
Finding the greatest early-game weapons in Elden Ring is a good start but there are many more items you’ll want to discover. The Gold Scarab is one of the most powerful talismans in the game and we are going to show you how to get it today. First you need to find Elden Ring Abandoned Cave.
Elden Ring Abandoned Cave location guide
We are going to explain everything you need to know about Elden Ring Abandoned Cave.
What is the Gold Scarab in Elden Ring?
The Gold Scarab is a legendary talisman in Elden Ring that improves the number of runes received after slaying opponents. Using the Gold Scarab will boost the number of runes you earn by around 20%, making it a very helpful Talisman to have as you may never run out of runes to level up.
This talisman is a must if you want to reach the maximum level cap in Elden Ring. Finding the Gold Scarab, on the other hand, is quite challenging.
Elden Ring Abandoned Cave location
The Gold Scarab is a talisman that may be found in the Abandoned Cave in Caelid. The cave, on the other hand, is difficult to locate and houses two very strong bosses!
Follow these steps to find Elden Ring Abandoned Cave:
- To begin with go to the Smoldering Wall Site of Grace. It is located in the west of Caelid. You’ll see the place in the south of the Caelem Ruins.
- Then, Go east until you see a ravine.
- In the ravine’s wall, there is an entrance that leads to the abandoned cave.
- You’ll pass a fallen tree in order to access the Abandoned Cave entrance.
- Take the lantern inside
- Find and rest at the Site of Grace inside the cave.
- Move deeper into the cave. Be careful about the crimson rot on the floor, avoid getting damaged.
- Go to the left path, drop down and go into the tunnel that is located on your right.
- Continue walking and you will meet the first boss.
- When you defeat two Cleanrot Knight bosses, you will be rewarded with the Gold Scarab.