Don’t like your year in review on the app? Check out how to create your own 2021 Instagram moments.
The end of the year is approaching and on social networks, it shows. Surely you’ve already seen that many people are sharing their summary of the year, so we’re going to tell you how to create your own Instagram 2021 moments. And is that, the application selects for you some of the most significant moments of the last 12 months, but if you’ve taken a look through your selection, maybe you’re not very convinced by the stories that appear default to share.
If so, don’t worry, because there’s a way to do it where you’ll be the one to decide for yourself which have been the top moments you’ve shared in 2021 and not Instagram itself. If you don’t want to be left behind and you feel like sharing some of the most special moments of the year on your account, take note.
How to create 2021 Instagram moments?
Knowing how to create your own 2021 Instagram moments is simple but laborious. Simple because it’s a lot like sharing a memory or a story as you normally would; laborious because it will take you, surely, sometimes, to choose which moments you want to share. Neither too many nor too few, it’s not about boring people, don’t you think? Follow step by step the following points to know how to do it and then give them a little shape to your liking. Let’s get started!
- Log in to your Instagram app and locate the stories you’ve already posted during the year.
- To do this, you have to click on the three-line menu that appears at the top right of your profile, as seen in the image.
- Once there, a drop-down will open, then click on “Archive”.
- In the next screen, you can view your published stories day by day, but you can also select the calendar mode (as shown in the image), so you can view the month by month, saving a little time…
- Select, by clicking on the little circle in the calendar, which story you want to share as a “moment” of 2021, so you will avoid having to take a screenshot of your memory.
- When it opens, click on the three dots at the bottom right, where it says “More”.
- Once the drop-down menu opens, click on “Share”; the story will then open again in the story editor so that you can share it again.
- To have the same aesthetics of the 2021 moments, you have to click on the little square icon (if you don’t know which one it is, we indicate it in the image), where the screen to edit and decorate your stories appears.
- The first sticker that appears is the 2021 sticker; it is the same as if you had shared that memory from the 2021 moments option, but with the story, you choose and not the one selected by the application.
- Click on the sticker, and it will appear directly in your new story.
- Click on “Send” and that’s it.
Your Instagram 2021 playback is ready
This is the easiest way to do it, but the possibilities of Instagram are multiple, so you can edit that story by adding a gif, tagging a person, writing a text explaining why that moment was important… Let your imagination fly to make the summary of your year! If creativity is not your forte, you can always take inspiration from some of the most popular Instagram accounts of 2021 to take ideas, so that your contacts on this social network are surprised with your summary of the year. You already know how to create your own Instagram moments of 2021.