We now know that Samsung’s Galaxy S21 will receive One UI 4.0 beta with Android version 12 in a number of countries.
With the previous deployment having been delayed a bit, we already have the whole list of One UI 4.0 beta with Android 12 for Samsung Galaxy on hand.
You already know that the beta test of One UI 4.0 is limited to a small number of countries, and the rest will have to wait a little longer to experience the benefits and advantages of the new software.
Android 12 beta for Samsung Galaxy
The beta program has arrived today in the United States, China, India, Germany, Poland, South Korea, and the United Kingdom to those owners of the Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra.
The most fascinating aspect about One UI 4.0, which is closely linked to Android 12 and user customization, is the opportunity for users to customize their daily experience with this manufacturer’s custom layer interface.
We’ve updated a number of widgets for the desktop, as well as others we’ve liked as YouTube Music or Today’s Weather, and a fast access panel with another more defined air to add to the experience.
The complete list of One UI 4.0 beta new features
We’re looking at version G991NKSU3ZUID/G991NOKR3ZUID/G991NKOU3BU18 with a size of 2422.17MB and bringing the security patch to September 1.
With the list of notes, we can get a better understanding of how Samsung plans to improve access to certain settings or emphasize the topic of privacy in order to have control over some elements.
For example, knowing if an app is accessing the clipboard for sensitive information is very interesting. Here it all goes.
- Widget colors have been updated to give more information at the moment in order to add more style and uniqueness to the desktop.
- You will receive recommendations for widgets that may be useful to you.
- You may now change the audio output source to a different device, such as headphones or a speaker, from the Lock Screen itself. Depending on the music you’re listening to, custom controllers will be accessible.
- A new voice recording widget for the Lock Screen allows you to record voice memos without having to unlock the phone.
- A monthly calendar appears in the Calendar widget to help you keep track of important events from the Lock Screen.
Always on Display
- AoD can be activated when a notification is received.
- New animated stickers have been added.
Quick access panel
- With an improved layout and an integrated alert and silent notifications area, you may better manage your alerts.
- To make it simpler to see and alter, the brightness bar in the quick access panel has been expanded.
- Illustrations, icons, and wallpapers now automatically darken to provide a fuller and more comfortable viewing experience for your eyes.
- New visual effects appear when loading starts.
- Get your emojis, GIFs, and stickers from the keyboard with a single button.
- Now you can combine two emojis and add an animation to find new ways to express your emotions.
- New animated stickers for download.
- Keep your grammar and pronunciation sharp with the new writing assistant thanks to Grammarly.
- Video previews now appear when you open the Tips app so you can learn everything your Galaxy has to offer.
- You may change the list of apps shown in the sharing panel to make it smaller so that you can make a gesture to the right or left for quicker and easier access to your favorite applications.
- When you try to share photos that have problems, such as blurring or framing, you receive suggestions to correct them so that they always look their best.
- With a preview that shows the information you need, your screen will be more readable and user-friendly. If there is little light in the scene or you are scanning a paper, only the scene optimizer button will appear in photo mode. The settings for Night and Portrait mode are now more intuitive.
- Lenses and zoom: you can see the zoom level on the lens icons for easier zooming, even in modes that only support one lens.
- The video never misses a moment: it will start recording the instant you press the record button, instead of when you release it. In Photo mode, press and hold the shutter release button to start recording a video. Drag your finger to the Lock icon to continue recording without having to hold the button.
- Single Capture: Add extra time while recording a scene with Single Capture. After the recording is finished, the content selection menu has been improved so you can choose the best captures.
- Pro mode: the settings have been reorganized for a clearer appearance. When grid lines are active, horizontal level indicators help you align the perfect capture.
- Scanning features that enhance scanning: After scanning a document, you may zoom in for more detailed editing. You can select between several alternatives when scanning a QR code, based on the sort of code.
- Stories now show a preview of the video on the cover and a featured video inside. You can also see where each image in the story was taken.
- More options are available for sorting albums containing many photos.
- Album covers are now displayed at the top of the screen when opened.
- Search suggestions have been improved to make it easier to find videos and images. Recent searches are also suggested.
- Remastered images can be reverted to their original version at any time, even after you have saved them.
- You can edit the location, time, and day of photos and videos were taken.
Video and image editor
- Add emojis and funny stickers to your photos and videos.
- Create video collages by combining multiple images and videos from the Gallery.
- The new lighting balance option allows you to edit the tone of images more easily.
- The new highlight editor has been redesigned to give you more control.
- Revert edited videos to their original state at any time, even after saving.
- Cut a face, pet, building, or any other object from one photo and paste it into another.
- Use an AR Emoji as your profile picture in your Samsung account and Contacts. You can choose from 10 poses or create your own expressions.
- New AR emoji stickers that only show your face. Have fun decorating your photos to share them with your friends.
- Make cool dance videos with your AR emojis. Choose from templates in 10 different categories including Funny, Cute, and Party.
- Use your own drawings to create unique outfits for your AR emojis.
- Pin the window options menu to the top of the pop-up for easy access.
- Resize the window image by image with a pinch zoom.
- Keep the current app in the front while using the edge panel. Blur has been removed so you can see more at once.
- The new Security & Emergency menu allows you to manage your emergency contacts and security information from one place.
- Searching for settings has been improved to find the ones you need. You’ll get suggestions based on what you’re looking for.
- Keep your eyes on the road with the new Driving Monitor. You’ll receive reports on how you’ve been using your phone and which apps you’re using most.
- The dual clock widget now displays different background colors for each city depending on whether it’s day or night.
- The new Calendar interface allows you to add events instantly. You can easily find events with improved search features.
- A new widget shows you the monthly calendar as well as daily events.
- Create shared calendars and invite other Galaxy users to them.
- Photos, videos, weblinks, and other content will now appear in the app’s search results.
- The search features have been improved. You can find a file even with a typo.
- The recent files area has been expanded to make it easier to find recently used files.
- Get more search suggestions when entering text in the address bar. Results are generated with a new layout.
- The new search widget helps you find what you’re looking for from the mobile desktop.
- To protect your privacy, Samsung Internet will automatically start in Secret Mode if you have been using this model in your last session.
- The main screen displays battery and security issues for easy troubleshooting.
- The overall mobile status is displayed as an emoji, so it’s easy to check the status at a quick glance.
- You can now go directly to Samsung Members diagnostics from Device Maintenance. If something is wrong with your phone, start the diagnostic tests to find the problem and get suggestions on how to solve it.
- A new tab view at the bottom of the screen helps you access features more easily.
- The new My Page tab shows your profile, weekly summary, medals, and personal records.
- To select your gender, you can choose “Other” or “we prefer not to say”.
- It is now easier than ever to invite your friends to team challenges by sending them a link.
- Additional snacks have been added to the food tracker.
- More conditions have been added to your routines. Start a routine during a call or when certain notifications come in.
- Make your routines do more. You can activate enhanced processing with a routine. There are more options for connecting and disconnecting Bluetooth devices.
- Reorder actions by clicking and holding actions on the edit page. Advanced options have been added that allow you to wait before an auction starts, confirm actions, and more.
- Restrictions have been removed for some combinations of conditions and actions so you can do more with your routines.
- Create custom icons for your routines by using a Camera or an image from your gallery.
- Execute actions faster by moving the mouse pointer to one of the four corners of the screen.
- Adjust contrast and size at the same time with the custom Display mode.
- Access accessibility settings faster with a floating button that is always available.
- More visibility options are available for your needs. You can reduce transparency and blur or make the screen larger.
- Set different colors for notifications for each app to make it easier to determine where notifications are coming from.
- The Magnifier window has been merged with the new Magnifier menu to give more options and greater control.
- See which apps are accessing important permissions such as Location, Camera, or Microphone from the permissions usage history. You can stop permission access to any app.
- A green dot will appear in the upper right corner of the screen when using an app that is using the camera or microphone so you can tell if an app is recording without your consent. You can use the quick access controls to temporarily block apps from accessing the camera or microphone.
- Have more control over apps that want to access your location. For apps that only know your location in general, such as weather apps, you can allow access to your approximate location so that they cannot determine your exact location.
- Sometimes you need to copy sensitive information, such as passwords or your credit card number, but you don’t want it to fall into the wrong hands. You can choose to be notified of an app accessing content copied to the clipboard in another app.