Find out how to cancel your Bumble subscription by following some simple steps. Suppose you’ve been using the Bumble dating app for some time and you realize that it’s not exactly what you were looking for. For one thing, you don’t get interesting matches or you simply don’t have the time right now to spend on Bumble.
In addition, Bumble offers you some paid subscriptions that can put pressure on your wallet. You may want to cancel these subscriptions to save money. How do you cancel paid services on Bumble?
The good thing is that the Bumble app allows you to stop all notifications and simply take a break from the app without canceling it completely.
Regardless of your reasons, Bumble gives you the option to completely delete your profile and cancel all subscriptions. Check out this step-by-step guide on how to block notifications or cancel subscriptions on Bumble.
How to block notifications on Bumble?
The Bumble app has 8 different types of notifications, along with app vibrations that can also be easily turned on or off.
When you first create your Bumble profile, you are asked if you want to receive notifications. If you press Yes/Allow, you essentially allow all notifications in the app.
There are two ways to manage or cancel your notification subscriptions. Follow these simple steps to find out how to change your Bumble notification preferences:
- Go to Settings. Once you are in Settings, you can see the little red Notifications icon in the middle. Clicking on that icon will take you to the menu that contains all the app notifications on your phone. Notifications can be disabled easily by clicking on any app, in our case, Bumble.
- When you are inside the Notifications settings on your phone, you must find the Bumble app and click on it. This takes you to the Bumble notifications settings on your phone.
- By toggling the button in the top right corner, you will be able to cancel or block all notifications from the Bumble app.
Even though you canceled the notifications on your phone, you can still get some of them from the app. Therefore, you need to go to the Bumble settings and disable them one by one.
- Within the app, go to your profile and click on Settings. This will take you to the menu, where you can change all notifications within the app. This is the same menu where you can find the Logout and Delete account buttons.
- When you click on the Notifications Settings you will be taken to the menu to disable or cancel all notifications from Bumble. The menu is very well designed and you should have no problems.
How to cancel Bumble subscription?
Bumble offers you the opportunity to buy so-called BumbleCoins or get a Bumble Boost. This option allows you to unlock some premium features, including the ability to see everyone who has swiped you right.
However, it is not a one-time offer and you might now want to pay for the subscription every month. Follow these steps to cancel Bumble subscription:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device and swipe down until you get to iTunes and App Store.
- When you open this menu, you will see your Apple ID at the top. When you click on it, the following window will appear.
- Click where it says View Apple ID to sign in to your account. You will then be in your Account Settings, and scroll down until you get to the Manage section in the Account Settings.
- When you are inside the Manage menu you will be able to see all of your active subscriptions. Find the one that corresponds to the Bumble application, click on it and uncheck the Auto Renew button.
How to delete a Bumble account?
In case you are not satisfied with the app, before uninstalling it from your phone, you can’t forget to delete your profile. It’s quite easy to do:
- Assuming you are logged into the app, you need to go to the Settings menu in your Bumble profile.
- In the bottom right corner, you will find the Delete Account button. When you click it, a pop-up window will appear asking you the reason for your cancellation.
- You can hit Cancel to return to the menu, or you can choose one of the reasons for your cancellation to send feedback to Bumble.
- Select the reason you want to delete your account, and another pop-up window will appear, confirming that you really want to delete your Bumble account.
- But if you thought simply clicking the Delete Account button was enough, well, you were wrong. Another pop-up window will appear asking you to type delete as the last step to make sure you really want to get rid of the account. This last step is intended to prevent you from accidentally deleting your Bumble account and gives you one last chance to change your mind.