If you don’t know how to recover deleted voice messages on WhatsApp, we are going to show you an interesting trick. WhatsApp is one of the most used applications worldwide, despite this, the platform does not offer a complete experience. Because there are a lot of extra features WhatsApp doesn’t have but its competitors have.
WhatsApp is an application that allows you to communicate with others in different ways, from text messages to video calls or voice notes, among others. However, sometimes, due to the large number of messages you receive, you may delete some of these items by accident. If you need to recover a voice message, there is a hidden trick for this task.
How to recover deleted voice messages on WhatsApp?
If for some reason you have deleted a voice message, there is a trick that allows you to recover it. In addition, in the vast majority of cases, it is not necessary to download another application, so this method is completely safe. This trick only works on the Android version though.
The first thing to keep in mind is that the Android smartphone must have a file explorer app ready for this task. Then you can follow these steps:
- Open any file explorer app.
- Go to the WhatsApp folder.
- Enter ‘Media’ and find the ‘WhatsApp Audio’ or ‘WhatsApp Voice Notes’ folder.
- Click on that folder and there you will find all the audios you have deleted, in addition to the ones you have sent.
- Copy the audio you are looking for to the main folder and you’re done.