In this article we will tell you how to find the serial number of AirPods Pro.
How to find the serial number of AirPods Pro?
Do you need to find the serial number of your AirPods Pro? There are several ways to find it and places to look it up, whether we have the AirPods at the moment or they are at home. Let’s take a look at the resources we have.
You can find your AirPods Pro serial number inside of the charging case
The simplest way. Inside the charging case, on the top cover, on the left side, is printed the serial number.
- Connect the AirPods Pro to your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to General.
- Tap on Info.
- Tap on AirPods Pro from X.
We will see the serial number, among other data, we can copy it by holding down on it.
Apple, packaging, or in the headset
- If we don’t have the AirPods on hand and need the serial number we can call Apple (900 150 503) to have them look it up for us. Easy especially if it is a recent order.
- We can also find the serial number on the original purchase packaging, on the label next to the barcode.
- Finally, on both AirPods Pro and second-generation AirPods, each earbud has its serial number printed underneath the main body of the earbud.
In general, for steps such as repairs, we need the code on the box, not the one on the earbuds, the one we have obtained with the above options. However, the serial number of a headset can help Apple locate the general serial number.
Whether we have our AirPods Pro on hand or find ourselves without them, if we need its serial number for any management with Apple we will have several resources to find it.