If you don’t know your Discord ID you might not be able to solve some problems, today we are going to show you how to find it.
What is the Discord ID and how to find it?
When you are new to Discord it may be a little complicated to know all the available options, since there are many and it is not easy to learn them so fast.
But in case you want to learn what is your Discord ID, follow these steps:
- First, you should remember the username you used when you registered, and then you’ll see 4 digits that the application gives you after registration. (the numbers after the # sign)
- When you enter the application you just have to scroll down and look to the left side.
- In this window, you will see the information of the friends you have in Discord. In case you have not added anyone, nothing will appear.
- If you look at the bottom of this window you will see your user and under the user, you will see the four numbers.
- This is your Discord ID, other people can add you using this ID.
After you know what your Discord ID is and a person adds you, in that same window you will see that user on the left side.
The same happens after adding another user, you will need their Discord ID and after you add them it will appear in this new window.
From this section, you can choose to make video calls, make voice calls or chat normally.
At first, it may seem a little complex to learn where each option is, but little by little you will get used to it.