If you want to learn how to download WhatsApp Audio files quickly, we are going to help you out in this guide.
Instant messaging applications are constantly updated to meet the needs of users, adding new resources that serve to communicate in the clearest way possible.
Although this type of platform was limited to text only a few years ago, the reality is that we can now use other elements to give our message a different tone or interpretation.
For some time now, WhatsApp has allowed users to send audio messages, but if you want to download one, keep reading.
How to download WhatsApp Audio files quickly?
The process is really simple, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Find the folder in your mobile device “WhatsApp/Media,” you can use File Explorer apps if you don’t have one.
- Inside the subfolder called Media, we will find the WhatsApp Voice.
- You will see the audio files organized by the date they were sent. You’ll just need to copy it and save it to another folder, or upload it to Google Drive, if you prefer.
- Another option you could consider is Opus Player, an audio player that is designed to export and organize your WhatsApp audio files.
- In principle, it retrieves the history of audio messages and organizes them by date, but if it doesn’t work or you can’t find a particular audio, you can export it manually from WhatsApp by selecting it and pressing Share > Opus Player.
Once the process is complete, you will be able to play that audio anywhere without having to search for it directly from WhatsApp. As you can see the process is really simple.