If you don’t know how to block calls from a certain prefix on a Huawei smartphone, we are going to help you out in this guide.
We can find a large number of applications available for this purpose. But there is an application that comes in the Huawei devices that enables you to block unwanted calls. It is possible to block an entire prefix, to prevent phone numbers from a certain country from calling you.
- How to use hidden Samsung keyboard gestures?
- How to use Chrome as a file explorer on Android?
- How to download music from Soundcloud to MP3? (Complete Guide)
How to block calls with certain prefixes on a Huawei smartphone?
Blocking an entire prefix means that you can block calls coming from a certain country. If there is a scam going on involving phone numbers from a particular country, you can use the Huawei app to block it. This is a slightly more radical option than blocking just one number. If you want to try it out, follow these steps:
- Open the Optimizer app on your Huawei phone.
- Click on the Filter option.
- Click on the settings icon, in the upper right part.
- In the new window that opens, go to the Black List section.
- Click on the Add button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Filter Prefix option.
- Enter the prefix you want to block (in the international format, i.e. + (prefix).
After these steps, your Huawei phone will automatically reject calls coming from that prefix. You won’t have to do anything else to avoid these types of calls on your phone. Whenever you want to add more prefixes, you can follow same steps we have shown.