If you don’t know how to activate Google Chrome notifications on Windows 10, we are going to help you out in this guide. Despite the fact that Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers on Windows, Google did not use Microsoft’s operating system notifications in its browser. This is something that many users did not like, since something Microsoft improved a lot on in the versions of Windows 10 was precisely the notifications.
- How to use Google search on Gboard?
- How to activate or deactivate Google Discover on Android?
- How to close all Safari tabs on iPhone and iPad easily?
How to activate Google Chrome notifications on Windows 10?
To activate Google Chrome’s notifications on Windows 10, we must first update our browser to the latest version. Once the last version is installed we must follow these steps:
- Access the following link from the Chrome chrome search bar://flags/#enable-native-notifications
- We check that option named “Enable native notifications” by clicking “Enable”
- We must restart the browser, and after that, all Chrome notifications will be seen in the notifications.
We can undo these changes whenever we want to go back to the usual notifications, although this is a great addition to Google Chrome for all Windows users, who will be able to see the notifications from the Windows 10 notifications panel.
Let’s not forget that Windows allows you to set rules to hide the notifications, so it’s an interesting addition to control Chrome’s notifications better.