Cyberpunk 2077 reaches version 1.06 to fix three specific problems. CD Projekt RED announced a new update for Cyberpunk 2077 that brings the game up to version 1.06, and unlike the patch 1.05, here the improvements can be counted on the fingers of one hand, as this patch only makes three changes to the game:
Cyberpunk 2077 announced version 1.06 to fix these problems
- Missions and Quests: Dum Dum will no longer disappear from the Totentanz entry during the Second Conflict.
- Console specific: Memory management and stability have been improved, which means less crashing.
- PC specific: The 8 MB size limit of the saved game has been removed. Warning: This will not fix save files already corrupted before this update.
Obviously, the biggest complaints come from the maximum size that a game could have saved, being able to read on Twitter responses to the post of very angry people who have even lost their saved game after 70 hours of play, and that size is influenced even by the number of items we have in inventory.
- How to get money quickly in Cyberpunk 2077?
- How to create a character in Cyberpunk 2077 with the best attributes, skills, and builds?
- Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Hideo Kojima in Act 1?
- How to get and unlock the secret endings of Cyberpunk 2077?
- Romance in Cyberpunk 2077: All the relationships and how to get one
This update comes just 5 days after version 1.05, although of course, this patch came to add more than 50 corrections and not only 3, so we’ll have to wait for more updates to get this game in tune, and it is expected that until next February most of these issues are not solved.