In this article we explain how to earn coins in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT).
One of the two currencies available in the Ultimate Team mode of FIFA 21 are the FUT currencies. This virtual currency is very important because with it we can get new envelopes or make purchases in the transfer market to acquire the best players. It is vital to have a good amount of coins if we want to progress towards stardom as we should, so we want to help you get them.
The best way to earn coins at FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT)?
Next in this section of our guide, we are going to detail the best methods and tips that you can put into practice to maximize your obtaining of FUT coins quickly.
Remember that FUT coins cannot be bought with real money like FIFA Points; buying them from third parties, promoting the purchase of coins, or distributing coins is against FIFA rules.
Completing FUT objectives
- Throughout the season, you will have many goals and milestones that you can complete.
- Review them all thoroughly and complete the ones that are easiest for you and that reward you with coins.
- There are daily, weekly, seasonal and dynamic goals you will have no trouble crossing a few off the list with a little effort.
Pay attention to the market and use it to your advantage
If you want to win a lot of coins, you will have to be aware of the market fluctuations and the trading system. This can be very profitable, especially if you buy cheap and sell expensive by taking advantage of the occasions when your players have higher prices.
- Check the market every day and try to bid below the marks so that you get a cheap card.
- Wait for the right time to sell expensive each card, do not be impatient.
- Look at the best-rated players of each moment and, if you have them in your team, value selling them at a good price to receive many profits.
Play and win Ultimate Team games
One of the classic methods; Simply play and win games. It is a solid and reliable method to get coins in FIFA 21, you can do it in any FUT game mode while you are combining other methods and improving.
Indeed, you will not win thousands of coins at once. This is a method more thought for the medium and long term. It is a good way to constantly win coins as you progress. And it can be a good way to get coins in the first place and allow you to keep an average of about 80-85 coins.
Take advantage of the Mobile App
This app is great for managing your templates and buying and selling what you need. The most important thing is that it gives you access to the transfer market quickly to follow the market flow and take advantage of any opportunity to earn coins.
Complete Template Creation Challenges
- Pay attention to the Challenges of template creation often.
- Look for the ones with coins as part of the reward.
- Complete these challenges, and you can easily win more coins.
Play a lot of Squad Battles and Division Rivals
Every Monday, you can claim rewards from Squad Battles and every Thursday from Division Rivals. These two modes will greatly increase your coins if you have squeezed them to the maximum. Don’t worry about winning or scaling positions, just play, and little by little you will see your efforts rewarded. Consistency pays off.
Don’t waste your coins
It’s pretty tempting when you have coins to spend madly on envelopes, for example. However, you can already get many envelopes as rewards while playing. Sometimes it is better to dedicate the coins only to the trade market to get the players you are interested in.
- In case you are going to spend coins in envelopes, it might be more profitable not to buy bronze and silver envelopes.
- Accumulate a few coins and buy gold quality envelopes directly.
- There will be more chances that you will get players with high ratings that are profitable for your team or that you can sell on the market to make a profit.
Tips for earning more coins at the end of the games
Do you know that if you play with a good attitude you will win more coins in each game? Winning or losing is not everything. The style of play can be lucrative in the long run (you can even get multipliers depending on the division you play in). Keep in mind that several parameters will make you get more coins at the end of the games, they are the following:
- Scoring goals.
- Being the Man of the Match.
- Have a higher % of possession.
- Successful entries.
- Making corners.
- Shooting on goal.
- Goal to zero.
Likewise, we can be penalized for other events such as committing fouls, having cards, conceding goals, or offside, for example. Try to play like a true professional, and you will be rewarded with more coins.
Take advantage of offers
- Throughout the year, you will find many special offers for specific times of the year, such as Christmas or other special dates.
- If you want to take advantage of them, wait for the right moments to spend your coins.
- You can also take advantage of these offers if you plan to buy FIFA Points to invest them in envelopes and get top players with which you can later recover your investment in the market.