How to download Twitter GIFs and videos on the iPhone? On many occasions, we may find a video or a GIF on Twitter that we like and want to download to our iPhone. There are many options, but today we are going to show you the best way.
To download videos from Twitter we will use the popular Shortcuts app. This way, with just 3 clicks on the screen we can download any GIF or video from Twitter to the iPhone.
- iPhone 12 now supports 4K videos in HDR on YouTube
- How to create a 5GHz Wi-Fi access point in iPhone 12?
- How to install macOS Big Sur on non-compatible Macs?
How to download Twitter GIFs and videos on the iPhone?
The first thing you need to do is to make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed on your iPhone. We open the app first on the iPhone, then go down to the bottom and click on Add unreliable shortcut, do not worry that it is reliable. If you don’t see this option, go to Settings > Shortcuts and activate the option “Allow unreliable shortcuts.”
Then follow these steps:
- Enter Twitter and find the video or GIF you want to download.
- In the icons below click on the share icon, the one on the right.
- Now click on the Share by.
- Go down in the iOS sharing panel until you find TVDL v3.1.
- Click on it and you will see a pop-up, accept the requests.
- When it finishes, an icon will appear, you can use it to download videos.
Now enter the app Photos, go to Albums and click on Recent, and there you will find the GIF or Twitter video that you downloaded. This way, you’ve learned how to download Twitter GIFs and videos on the iPhone.