How to make the time tunnel effect on Tiktok videos? TikTok is an application that stands out for the videos. Among the many things that you can do there are challenges that quickly go viral, you can make videos with songs, dance videos or whatever you can think of. In this platform, there are some videos that go quickly viral. For example, the videos with time tunnel effect. These type of videos has become very popular recently within the Asian platform.
- How to link TikTok and Instagram accounts to each other?
- Tiktok closes a new license agreement with Sony Music
- How to use the Duet feature of Tiktok?
One of the most important things that lead TikTok to success is its ability to constantly add new effects to its platform. This allows new challenges to go viral between today’s young generation.
One of the effects that are popular today is the “Time Tunnel” effect, where a line runs across the screen, freezing the moment, so users have come up with fun situations where they seek to deform their face or body.
How to make time tunnel effect on Tiktok videos?
It is really easy if you follow these steps correctly:
- You must log in to TikTok and start a recording.
Then go to “Effects”.
- Search among the effects found in Trend. This tool is identified with two faces that have a light blue line in the middle
- After clicking on the effect, the light blue line automatically appears at the top of the screen and scans your face.
- Then you hit the red arrow and that’s it.
Note: The idea is to use your creativity at the moment the scan starts, either by moving your body or your face.
This way you’ve learned how to make the time tunnel effect on Tiktok videos.