How to move the address bar to the bottom part of the screen in Chrome for Android? We already know that customization is a distinctive aspect in Android, both in the section of the operating system itself and in the applications, and that is something that is highly valued among users, the ability to configure the mobile phone according to your taste and preference. Let’s go!
- How to download software updates using 5G on iPhone 12?
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS protocol in Windows 10?
- How to monitor active network connections in Windows 10?
How to move the address bar to the bottom part of the screen in Chrome for Android?
As we said, in Android even applications are customizable, especially those owned by Google, such as Google Chrome. The browser has integrated a new feature to configure to the taste of each user. The new function in question is to be able to move the address bar to the bottom of the device screen, for those who do not want to always have it at the top.
This is something that has been included in the latest version of Google Chrome, and you can try it right now. How to do it though? It’s very simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- First, you need to copy this link: chrome://flags/#enable-chrome-home
- Then, a pop-up window will appear.
- Choose “Open in a new tab”
- The browser will take you to a page where you must select “Enabled” in the “Chrome Home Android” section.
Once you’ve done that, restart the browser and reopen it again, and you’ll see the search bar is at the bottom of the screen. Thanks to these easy steps, you’ve learned how to move the address bar to the bottom part of the screen in Chrome for Android.