How to change the thumbnail of a Tiktok video? TikTok is a highly interactive short video sharing platform, and it has become very popular nowadays. Its popularity has increased as a result of the quarantine, and there are already millions of users who stay connected and active daily. The interface of Tiktok is easy to handle, it allows you to personalize videos, add effects, filters and stickers, and it even lets you record duets with your friends and family.
- How to use Chrome extensions on mobile?
- How to change the default music app on Google Assistant?
- How to use Advanced Search feature in Telegram?
On top of that, this platform is accessible for everyone, you can log in to TikTok website and use it on your mobile without installing the app. This is something incredible, especially for those who do not want to expose their personal data. Now, if you’re a beginner in the app, you probably want to know all the tricks. So, this time we will show you how to change the thumbnail of a Tiktok video.
How to change the thumbnail of a Tiktok video?
It is a really simple process, all you need is to follow these steps:
- Launch the TikTok application, from your cell phone. If you don’t have it yet, download it for free on Android and iOS.
- Touch the (+) icon, located at the bottom center of the main screen.
- The editing screen will appear. Press the red button and start recording the video, either 15 or 60 seconds.
- Add effects and editing filters as usual. Fortunately, the app offers a lot of fun changes, so you can spend a long time on this section.
- When you finish editing your video press “Next”, located in the lower right corner. You can continue if you want to learn how to change the thumbnail of a Tiktok video.
- It will open a screen to describe your video, add tags and privacy options. In the upper right corner, you will see a box with a clip of your video.
- Inside the box, tap on “Select Cover”
- Do the editing and click on “Save”
As you see the process is very easy when you follow these steps. In this article, you’ve learned how to change the thumbnail of a Tiktok video.