How to activate dark mode on Tiktok? The dark mode is a function that is here to stay. It gives a better user experience in low light situations, and it’s better for your eyes. It even helps to reduce the energy consumption of your cell phone.
- How to avoid unwanted phone calls on Android?
- How to activate Facebook Quiet Mode?
- How to use TikTok Stitch to create videos?
We have seen this mode before in platforms such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Google Chrome and now we also will see it in TikTok. Tiktok is a Chinese app for sharing short videos, and it is really popular worldwide. According to the developers of TikTok, “Dark Mode” will be available for Android and iOS soon. Although some users have been part of the test to observe its operation, especially those who have iPhone. Clearly, that does not mean that Android won’t get the update, they are bringing the update to all mobile devices in general.
How to activate dark mode on Tiktok?
As we said before, TikTok is still working on this feature. However, some users have been part of the test and we have been able to learn how to activate dark mode.
If you have an iPhone, try following these steps:
- Update your iPhone version (iOS version 13 or higher).
- Log in to TikTok.
- Tap the “I” icon at the bottom right and go to your user profile.
- You will see three vertical dots corresponding to the settings and privacy menu. Tap on it and
- look for the “General” section.
- Touch the “Dark Mode > Dark” option. It will usually appear between the “Languages” and “Notifications” options.
Once you are done, TikTok will appear in dark mode. In addition to this, you can activate the button added to the bottom of the device settings, this will allow you to do the settings anytime.
Note: If your interface still doesn’t change we recommend that you restart your mobile and check if your application is up to date.
If you have an Android phone, you will get this update later
Hopefully, TikTok will soon offer the dark mode also for Android. So if you have a Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Realme, Motorola, Redmi device and all you have to do is to wait a little bit longer for the update. This way you’ve learned how to activate dark mode on Tiktok in this article.