You can pre-order the new generation of iPad Air starting today. After they began to take pre-orders for the new iPhone 12 series, now it’s time for iPad Air, the latest generation of Apple tablets.
Specifically, Apple will make the first shipments of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, as well as the new iPad Air, on October 23. Those who consider buying, the iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max, however, will have to wait a little longer. The ban is going to open on November 6 and shipments will begin a week later, on November 13.
- How to use iPad home screen widgets on iPadOS 14?
- Apple iPad Pro 2020 and Magic Keyboard review
- New Apple iPad Air introduced: price, features, release date
All these devices, including the new iPad Air, are using the Apple A14 Bionic processor, with six cores (two high-performance cores and four high-efficiency cores) which according to the company provides “great graphics performance and ultra-fast CPU”. Maybe this processor might be your reason to pre-order the new iPad Air.
iPad Air specs
- 10.9” Liquid Retina display with 2360×1640 pixel resolution
- Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio support
- Support for the Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- Fast charging via USB-C 20W
- 64 and 256GB storage capacity
- Five colors to choose from: space gray, silver, pink gold, green and sky blue
As for its price, iPad Air will have a $599 starting price tag. Right now, you can pre-order the new iPad Air from the official Apple website.