How to delete Instagram search history? In case you didn’t know, Instagram, like all social networking apps, keeps a small search history that shows which accounts you’ve visited recently. To access it, simply click on the magnifying glass icon, then on the search bar, and there you’ll see recommended accounts and recently viewed profiles. You might want to delete these data, today we’re going to show you how to do it.
- How to create a group chat with an Instagram story?
- How to know how much time you spend on Instagram?
- How to delete multiple Instagram comments at once?
How to delete Instagram search history?
Before we start, the recommended accounts, these are the accounts that Instagram offers you, either because you interact with them a lot or because you see all their stories. You can hide these profiles by clicking on them and tapping “Hide”. On the other hand, to delete recently viewed profiles, all you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and select the settings button (the three dots in the upper right area).
- Scroll down and find “Search History”.
- Click on it and select “Clear Search History”.
- You’re done!
When you’ve deleted it, Instagram will remove the profiles, hashtags and locations you’ve been viewing recently. It’s a really simple process. Anyway, you know how to delete it, so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.