One of the first weapons featured in GTA 5 teaser photographs was the Service Carbine and many players seek the GTA Online Service Carbine locations in the game. Yet nine years after its debut, in 2022, Rockstar Games finally added it to the game. It may be acquired in Grand Theft Auto Online right now and in a unique way.
Players can now unlock the Service Carbine thanks to the Weapon Components Collectibles event that was included in the Criminal Enterprises update. Yet, it is a random occurrence that happens in different places. Thankfully, the locations have already been determined, so gamers can start the event by just moving close by.
How to find GTA Online Service Carbine locations?
In GTA Online, Rockstar Software divided the Service Carbine into five pieces and dispersed them over 10 potential places.
The Weapon Components appear anytime during a multiplayer session. Nonetheless, it takes the players close to 20 minutes to start it.
Players must locate and reclaim five components of the Service Carbine rifle in order to complete the event. The search areas, however, are typically crime scenes, with two police officers manning the perimeter and conducting investigations.
These are the five component parts of the weapon:
And here are the GTA Online Service Carbine locations where you can find these pieces:
- Elysian Island, Los Santos – Between Abattoir Avenue and Buccaneer Way
- East Vinewood, Los Santos – Near Popular Street
- West Vinewood, Los Santos – Near Eclipse Boulevard
- Strawberry, Los Santos – Under Olympic Freeway Overbridge
- Del Perro Beach, Los Santos – Under Red Desert Avenue overpass
- Banham Canyon, Los Santos – Behind the convenience store near the Great Ocean Highway
- Ron Alternates Wind Farm, Los Santos – Between Senora Way and the train tracks
- Alamo Sea, Blaine County – Near Marina Drive
- Grapeseed, Blaine County – Near Grapeseed Main Street
- Paleto Bay, Blaine County – Between Procopio Drive and Paleto Boulevard
The “Crime Scene” blue dot on the map can also be used to locate these sites. Keep in mind that the two police officers are extremely angry and will assault GTA Online players right away soon as they get close. Also, they will instantly receive a three-star wanted level in the game.
Players receive $5000 and 2000 RP for each piece of Service Carbine. They will receive an additional $50,000 after assembling the weapon and gathering all the parts.
Due to their small size, weapon parts can be hidden. One should constantly check around the dead body outlines to find them immediately.
In order to search the area calmly before backup police come, it is also advised for GTA Online players to kill the police officers beforehand.
Players can modify and enhance the Service Carbine once it has been unlocked at Ammu-Nation Shops or any other armory.
The GTA Online website has many guides that might help you in your other endeavors. The game sometimes can be confusing as there are so many options as to how you can proceed with the game. Nevertheless, we also have several articles that can help your gameplay. Check them out from the links below and see if you’re interested in any of them.