Today we explain how to preload Warzone 2.0 on Battlenet and Steam. On Battle.Net, Warzone 2.0 can now be preloaded, but the procedure to do so can be confusing. Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 are combined because their respective release dates coincide with each other. You can preload Warzone 2 with or without Modern Warfare 2 prior to the game’s official launch.
We will demonstrate how to preload Warzone 2.0 on Battle.net and Steam in this guide.
How to preload Warzone 2.0 on Battlenet?
By opening Battle.net first and selecting the Modern Warfare 2/ Warzone 2 tab at the top, Battle.net users can preload Warzone 2. If you can’t find it, pick MW2/Warzone 2 from the list of games by clicking on the plus sign (+) next to it to add it to your favorites list. Additionally, you can go to the All Games tab at the top, choose Activision from the list on the left, and then choose Warzone 2.
- You must select the gear option next to the blue Play/Update icon on the bottom left if Modern Warfare 2 is installed.
- Pick the Modify Install option after clicking the gear icon.
- Select the Modify install option next to the Game Content in the new window that appears.
- This will provide you with a list of DLC for MW2, which includes Warzone 2. After making your selections, click the Confirm button.
- After choosing MW2/Warzone 2 in the game library, you will see a blue Pre-Install button on the bottom left if you do not already own Modern Warfare 2.
- You will receive a pop-up displaying all of the game content that will be downloaded. You should enable Warzone 2 if it is not already selected.
- To begin the download, click Confirm after that.
How to preload Warzone 2.0 on Steam?
When you visit the Steam Library and choose Warzone 2, a preload button is available, but when you log into Modern Warfare 2, the preload does not appear. You can still find Warzone 2 preloaded in Modern Warfare 2’s DLC content, but you’ll have to wait until the game’s official release date to find out if it will be added to MW2 as an update.
Check out The Game Awards 2022 nominees
Why does Warzone not load me into a match on PC?
If Warzone’s installation is out-of-date or the consequence of a game bug, it might not load. In this case, updating the game to the most recent build might fix the issue. Open Warzone in the Battle.net app. Allow a Warzone update to download and install if one is available.
When to preload Warzone 2?
On November 14th, preloading for Warzone 2 for Xbox will start at 10am PT/1pm ET/ 6pm GMT. This should give you plenty of time to install and prepare everything before the significant launch on November 16.
Can I preload Warzone Pacific?
However, Call of Duty: Vanguard players will be able to schedule their download in advance because it becomes available on February 10 at 9am PT. Warzone Pacific Season 2 won’t be available to players until February 14 at 9am.
Why won’t my Call of Duty: Warzone install?
Due to problems in particular regions, Call of Duty: Warzone frequently experiences updates issues. If the Call of Duty: Warzone update won’t install on your PC, try changing your region in the Battle.net client. On your computer, start the Battle.net client.
Is Warzone demanding on PC?
It’s not difficult to reach 60FPS in Warzone at 1080p resolution because the game’s hardware requirements aren’t particularly high (don’t get me wrong, it’s still slightly demanding, but it’s not Cyberpunk 2077 or Escape from Tarkov).