Today we explain how to see upcoming birthdays on Snapchat. When someone’s birthday occurs, Snapchat typically adds a small birthday cake emoji next to their username. In spite of our hectic schedules, this can be helpful for remembering and sending birthday wishes. Additionally, it is beneficial if you maintain streaks. But how to see upcoming birthdays on Snapchat?
The processes for locating upcoming birthdays on an Android device and an iOS device differ slightly, but the outcomes are the same! Let’s see how Snapchat can be used to help us make some birthday preparations in advance.
How to see upcoming birthdays on Snapchat?
Beyond interactive gimmicks, Snapchat’s app features are extremely diverse. It might be quite helpful to check future birthdays. Now let’s look at how to use that on an iOS device:
- On your iOS device, open the Snapchat app.
- In the navigation bar at the bottom, tap the “chat” icon.
- To open a chat, tap on it. The friend’s Bitmoji will open their profile if you tap on it.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap the rocket-shaped icon.
- When “Birthdays” is highlighted, press “Open” and then “Minis.”
- All impending birthdays are now visible, starting with the nearest.
How to see an upcoming birthday on an Android device?
Using Snapchat on an Android or iOS device is very similar. The steps can, however, differ slightly because of the interface’s slight change. It would be best to make sure your device is updated and that you are using the most recent version of Snapchat.
Here are the procedures needed to check your friends’ upcoming birthdays on Snapchat:
- On your Android device, open the Snapchat app.
- In the navigation bar’s bottom, select the “chat” icon.
- To access any chat, click on it.
- Tap the rocket-shaped icon in the bottom right corner of the screen once the chat has started.
- Click “Minis.”
- Next to “Birthdays,” select “Open.”
- You can now view the upcoming birthdays of all of your friends in chronological order.
How to set up your own birthday on Snapchat?
We’re assuming you want to be reminded of your own birthday as well! You must also enter your birthday via your profile in order for your friends to be aware of it in advance.
The steps of setting your birthday are as follows:
- Get the Snapchat app going.
- At the top left of the screen, tap on your Bitmoji.
- In the top right corner, tap the settings symbol.
- Birthday can be found under “My Account.”
- Set up your birthday or, if the date is incorrect, modify it.
- Choose “Continue” and press “OK” to accept the changes.
- Your friends can now see your birthday in their list of “upcoming birthdays” and receive a reminder when it comes!
The world in which we live is heavily computerized. And the irony is that we almost always forget birthdays, even when we have our phones with us!
Snapchat and other apps provide helpful reminders to keep us from looking foolish. However, Snapchat differs from other messaging apps by offering a list of upcoming birthdays, which is very useful given the daily use of the app.
Are birthdays visible on Snapchat?
Start Snapchat. To access the chat area, swipe left. Put a cake emoji and a partying bitmoji next to the name of your friend. If you see them, it means that today is their birthday.
How do you find someone’s birthday on Snapchat without asking them?
To access the person’s “Tagged Photos” section and view the images that have been tagged with them, tap the far-right tab underneath their username. On Snapchat, look for a birthday cake emoji to appear next to their name. On the birthday that users specify in their profile information, Snapchat shows a birthday cake emoji next to their names.