Today we explain how to find and destroy Fortnite haunted household furniture. The Fortnitemares 2022 Halloween event has been going on for about a week now. As you are probably well aware, completing the Fortnitemares tasks will allow you to unlock some free cosmetic items.
There will be two new Fortnitemares quests released every day. Every mission you finish will net you 15,000 season 4 XP and move you one step closer to the next free cosmetic reward with a Halloween theme.
Only one of the cosmetic prizes can currently be unlocked. The lone cosmetic item is the Everything’s End Glider, which can be obtained by finishing five tasks.
Players will be able to obtain the Chrome Cage Back Bling, the following reward, after finishing all thirteen Fortnitemares tasks. Here are the awards in case you missed the blog article introducing the Halloween event:
Two new quests were unlocked earlier today. One of these demands participants to demolish haunting furniture located nearby in Fortnite season 3 chapter 3.
Here are the spots where you can locate and eliminate haunting furniture, along with descriptions of what it is and instructions on how to do so.
How to find and destroy Fortnite haunted household furniture (locations)
In Fortnite, haunted household items will resemble the standard furniture you see all around the map. The fact that it will be floating in the air and has a unique coating makes a difference, though. In the game, there are seven different haunting pieces of furniture that players must destroy.
We’ve had quests like this before, but because of the new terrain, gamers might not know where to go in Fortnite to find and destroy ghost furniture.
Where is haunted furniture in Fortnite?
Greasy Grove, which has four separate spots where players can demolish haunting furniture, is one of the greatest places to finish this challenge. The locations where you can fulfill this challenge are listed below.
We’ll have a map of every spot where you can complete this challenge underneath the list of Greasy Grove locations.
- On the northern side of Greasy Grove, go to the yellow home. When you get to the top of the steps, turn left and you’ll see a floating chair.
- The white home, which is also on the north side of Greasy Grove, is where you should go next. It’s the residence that has a large mushroom growing inside of it. Once more, up the stairs. In the bedroom, near the bed, there is a cabinet that can be destroyed.
- The blue house in the middle of Greasy Grove also has haunted furnishings inside. You can ruin a floating bedside table in the bedroom by going there.
- The green home, which is situated on the southwest side of the well-known landing area, is the last place in Greasy Grove where you can locate and destroy haunting furniture. A chair is on the left side as you enter the entrance door.
It doesn’t have to be in the same match in order for you to destroy all seven items. You have two options: continue playing the current game and return to the aforementioned areas, or travel somewhere else.
Other places to destroy haunting furniture include the following:
- Northwest of Shiny Sound
- Grim Gables
- Northwest of Grim Gables
- East of the Reality Tree
- Two locations west of the Reality Tree
- The water house north of Tilted Towers
- Northeast of Tilted Towers.
The hardest part of the challenge is looking for the furniture. Simply strike ghostly furniture with your pickaxe, and it should be promptly destroyed.
Check out Warner Bros Lord of the Rings NFTs are now on sale