- 1 Best healers OW2: Tier list
- 2 Best Overwatch 2 support healers (Top 3)
Best healers OW2 are here! Check out our tier list of the top Overwatch 2 support healers to use. Overwatch 2 is a 2022 first-person shooter by Blizzard Entertainment, as you already know…
You can enter the game using the heroes from this tier list that you are most comfortable using. We will edit the list if we believe someone should be somewhere else.
Best healers OW2: Tier list
Here is the Overwatch 2 support healer tier list:
Lucio & Kiriko are currently regarded as the strongest healers in the game in Overwatch 2’s current season. We will explain them in the next section. But first, let’s take a closer look at these heroes’ healing abilities:
|Lúcio||Crossfade||Amp It Up||Sound Barrier|
|Allies: 16 HP/s
Self: 6 HP/s
|52 HP/s||Allies: 750 overhealth
Self: 750 overhealth
|Kiriko||Healing Ofuda||Protection Suzu|
|Ana||Biotic Rifle||Biotic Grenade||Nano Boost|
|70 HP/0.58 seconds||100 Health||250 health|
|Brigitte||Inspire||Repair Pack||Rally||Barrier Shield|
|15 HP/s||110 HP/2s||30 overhealth/s, till 100 overhealth||Shield Health: 250|
|Baptiste||Biotic Launcher||Biotic Launcher||Regenerative Burst||Immortality Field|
|70 health with a direct hit||50 health with the explosion||10 HP/s for 5 seconds + 100HP (for HP > 50%)
10 HP/s for 5 seconds + 50HP (for HP < 50%)
|Shield Health: 150|
|22.5 HP/s after escaping fight for 1.5s||10.56 HP/0.192s (almost 55HP/s)||Restores full health to a dead ally||Allies: 60 HP/s
Self: 22.5 HP/s
Chain Healing: 10 meters
|Zenyatta||Orb of Harmony||Transcendence|
|Allies: 30 HP/s||Allies: 300 HP/s
Self: 300 HP/s
|Moira||Biotic Grasp||Biotic Grasp||Biotic Orb||Coalescence|
|Allies: 70 HP/s then 35 HP/2s||Self: 24 HP/s||65 HP/s till 300 Health||Allies: 140 HP/s
Self: 50 HP/s
|Soldier: 76||Biotic Field|
|Allies: 35 HP/s
Self: 35 HP/s
Check out how to counter Orisa OW2?
Best Overwatch 2 support healers (Top 3)
We ranked the best Overwatch 2 support healers. Here are the 3 best healers OW2:
Let’s start with the healer king Lucio!
Fans always like seeing our well-known in-house DJ and a trained doctor on the battlefield, especially in capture-the-point game variants where you have to act quickly and effectively. The team that sticks together until the finish wins with Lucio because it gives its players a special experience that is quick and enjoyable to play with.
Lucio: Active abilities
- CrossFade: Lucio has the ability to change his rhythm between two modes. In one, he can constantly heal the team, while in the other, he can constantly accelerate their movement while they are in the radius.
- AMP IT UP: With this ability, the benefits of Crossfade are multiplied by two.
- Soundwave: This gives Lucio the ability to launch brief wave blasts that can knock foes off balance. This is a particularly helpful ability to have when playing on open-plan maps like Ilios.
Lucio: Passive abilities
He can move around on the walls without falling because of his magnetic skates and continuously heal himself.
Sound Barrier: If used strategically, Lucio’s ultimate, known as Sound Barrier, can assist teammates in withstanding as much damage as a Dva Bomb by greatly boosting their adjacent health.
It’s time to talk about Kiriko, the most recent addition to the Overwatch 2 Roaster, while allowing Genji and Hanzo some time to relax. Since Kiriko just joined the squad, she is now limited to playing in unranked game modes.
And it is clear why she can deal significant damage with her kunai while also having excellent healing powers.
Due to her ability to move like Genji and Hanzo, Kiriko is incredibly quick and can easily be counted among the finest healers in the game right now.
Kiriko: Active abilities
- Swift Step: Swift Step enables her to reach her allies to heal them quickly. In contrast to Mercy, Kiriko can easily teleport to an ally and begin helping without needing to be in their line of sight.
- Protection Suzu: Protection Suzu is a charm that shields your teammates from external effects and damage for a brief period of time.
Kiriko: Passive abilities
Due to Kiriko’s passive ability, she can traverse the walls in a similar manner to Genji or Hanzo, and he gains healing while not engaged in combat.
Kitsune Rush: This ability enables Kiriko to summon the kitsune spirit, which enhances her and her teammates’ mobility in the direction in which it is summoned. While in rush, attack speed and skill cooldowns are also enhanced.
If you play competitively, there is no way you are unaware of Ana, a former soldier who is now an Overwatch hero. Ana specializes in long-range healing, so if you have strong aim, you should give her top consideration while looking for the finest healers.
Her skills are extremely specialized in what they can offer.
Ana: Active abilities
- Sleep Dart: The ability to put children to sleep is a skill that many mothers have, and Ana excels at it. Her sleep dart can put opponents to sleep and leave them open to attack from Ana’s team.
- Biotic Grenade: A boon for the team and a curse for the foes, it allows close allies to heal and, if an enemy is hit by it, temporarily disables their ability to heal while also dealing some damage to them.
Ana: Passive abilities
Ana has a regeneration passive that speeds up the time it takes for her to heal fully.
Nano Boost: An all-time favorite of Genji mains, Nano boost lets teammates to be more powerful. When paired with the ultimates of other heroes like Winston, Soldier, or Genji, this damage to the foes may result in a squad wipe.