Today we are here to explain how to make a playlist in Saints Row. The game features a wide variety of music. As soon as the game begins, you will be driving around in your car while listening to the radio. Fortunately, as you advance through the game, you’ll have access to additional songs and eventually be able to create your own playlists, so you won’t have to rely on the randomly selected radio station. Use the playlist app to listen to the songs you desire.
How to unlock the playlist app in Saints Row?
The playlist app won’t be available to you right now. Instead, you’ll have to wait a long time before it appears on your phone. Play the game through until you can enter the church. Take me to Church is the name of the mission. You will have access to missions for your crew members once this assignment is completed. You will have access to the playlist app once you have completed these assignments. You will see it on your phone, but no tutorial will be provided. Now let’s learn how to make a playlist in Saints Row!
How to make a playlist in Saints Row?
Open your phone to start creating a playlist. The recently installed playlist app will show up at the bottom of the phone’s display. To access the app, select it. You will have three choices in the app: Stations, Newscasts, and All Songs. To view every song in the game, choose the All Songs option.
Choose a song from the All Songs menu that you want to add to your playlist by using the R key on a PC, the X button on an Xbox, or the Square button on a PlayStation.
To make identifying the genre easier, you can examine all of the songs by radio station using the Stations tab.
When you’ve finished adding all the songs you want to your playlist, go to the app’s Stations menu and click the Custom option in the upper left. This will direct you to the personalized playlist you created. As you advance in the game, you will unlock new songs, so be sure to check back and add more as you go.
- If, like us, none of the radio stations appeal to your musical tastes, you might be wondering if you can make your own personalized playlist. The good news is that you can! The bad news is that Saints Row’s Playlist app must first be downloaded.
- Yes, it’s not just available right away. Sad face. However, if you concentrate on unlocking it, it won’t take you long to add it to your list of installed apps.
- All you have to do in Saints Row is finish the quest “The Fast and The Foodiest,” which is found approximately halfway through the game, to unlock the Playlist app.
- The app will be added to your phone instantly after you assist Kevin. To create a playlist within the app, all you have to do is navigate to each radio station’s track listing or the news broadcasts, then click Add.
- Then, all you have to do to start listening to a song in your playlist whenever you want is open the app.