Pricing error in FIFA 23, led to almost free purchase of the game. According to reports, EA Sports has contacted FIFA 23 players who took advantage of a recent pricing error on the Epic Games Store to let them know they may keep their copies of the next football simulation without having to pay any further money. Last month, FIFA 23 Epic Games glitch made the game almost free and now this.
EA Sports is suffering from a pricing error in FIFA 23 again
As we previously said, a bug on the Epic Games Store on July 21 temporarily caused FIFA 23 to be priced at 4.8 Indian rupees, roughly the same as $0.06 USD, or 5p in the UK.
Despite the problem being swiftly fixed, a few of players were still able to pay considerably less than the football simulation’s full retail cost of $99.99 USD for copies of the Ultimate Edition. EA Sports has reportedly contacted players who bought the game during the pricing error in FIFA 23, assuring them that they will be allowed to keep their copies of the game at no additional cost, despite the disparity.
EA Sports scores an own goal
A Reddit user published an e-mail from EA Sports: “A few weeks back, we scored a pretty spectacular own-goal when we inadvertently offered FIFA 23 pre-purchase on the Epic Games Store at an incorrect price,” says an email allegedly sent to players by EA Sports. “It was our mistake, and we wanted to let you know that we’ll be honouring all pre-purchases made at that price.”
“We hope you love FIFA 23 — with HyperMotion2 technology, both men’s and women’s FIFA World Cups coming during the season, the addition of women’s club teams, cross-play features and more, this is our most expansive FIFA ever. We’ll see you on the pitch in September!”
Although the pricing error in FIFA 23 is real, EA Sports has not yet made an official statement about the mailing in question. It is worth noting that the owner of the claim is Reddit users.
FIFA 23 new features
- FIFA 23 will come with Hypermotion 2 technology for PC, PS5, XSX/S and Stadia. This technology was implemented by recording twice as much real match data on the pitch as in FIFA 22. Thus, more than 6000 realistic animations were created. Every movement of the players on the field was captured using real match data.
- Along with FIFA 23, the next gen cross-play feature was announced for PC, PS5, XSX/S and Stadia. Thus, the platform users in question will be able to match and match diagonally.
- There are also some innovations in the career mode of the game. The most notable of these is the ability to play the career mode as famous coaches. Although it will not contribute to the gameplay, it is a visually enjoyable innovation. Also introduced is the Highlight Playable feature as a new way to play matches. There is now an option where you can only play key moments in matches.
- With its graphics quality and new animations, FIFA 23 will be more advanced than the previous game. In addition to a more realistic stadium atmosphere and field floors, the game’s realism has been tried to be increased with the new match day animations, which are defined as the match day experience.
- There are also improvements for FUT in FIFA 23. New FUT moments and a revamped chemistry system will help players build their dream squad.
- With FIFA 23, a special hard smash ability is added to the game. By commanding hard shots, players will have the opportunity to shoot extra powerful shots and score spectacular goals. In addition, set balls have also been redesigned. You can determine where to hit the ball and how to spin in free kicks, penalties and corner kicks. It must be admitted that the system used for the last 2 years was a disaster.
FIFA 23 release date?
FIFA 23 will be available on September 30, but those who buy the Ultimate Edition of the game will be able to reach the game on September 26 with early access. At the same time, EA Play owners will have the right to play the game for 10 hours between September 26 and September 30.
FIFA 23, the 30th game in the FIFA series, will be released for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Google Stadia.
Do you know how to get FIFA 23 beta?