If you were wondering how to summon NPCs and bosses in Elden Ring this mod, called NPCs and Bosses Spirit Summons lets you tweak the range of areas where you can summon a spirit so that they become Skyrim-style companions rather than occasional allies.
The new Soulslike game developed by FromSoftware is creating a big hype among gamers. Even before it was published, the game has acquired a legendary reputation based on a lengthy stretch of silence and several delays. If you want to learn more about the game’s scores and reviews visit our article. If you are not sure your PC is capable of running the game, system requirements and best settings are here. If you are willing to purchase the game, visit Steam. We’ve also prepared a guide explaining everything you need to know about character creation.
While formulaic and lacking a good UX (especially when it comes to communicating mechanics), Elden Ring is liked by many. A refined open-world format adds more playability to the game, whilst legacy dungeons will likely go down as some of From Software’s greatest level design ever. If you get bored of the vanilla game, you can spruce things up with mods. Unfortunately, you need to be playing on the PC platform to take advantage of these modding features.
A few other modifications have been made to make companions appear more natural, such as tweaking their abilities and behaviors, and turning off the “summon glow.” While you might expect characters like Melina, Sellen, Millicent, Ranni, or Blaidd to be companion material, the mod also lets you call on bosses like Morgott and Omen King. If you need help defeating the bosses you have summoned, be sure to check out how to find every Elden Ring boss and how to defeat them.
How to summon NPCs and bosses in Elden Ring?
You can find the mod available to download and install through Nexus Mods. The mod allows NPCs and bosses to be summoned as ashes, including Melina, Malenia, Radagon, Sellen (without head armor), Millicent, Ranni, et al. Additional characters can be purchased from Miriel in Church of Vows. Additional characters (and combinations) consist of Melina, Malenia, Blade of Miquella, Radagon of the Golden Order, Sorceress, Sellen, Millicent, Melina And Sellen (Duo), Melina And Millicent (Duo), Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon., Melina and Sellen and Millicent, Ranni the Witch, Crucible Knight and a few more.
People who wanted to travel with a follower in towns like in Skyrim were looking for how to summon NPCs and bosses in Elden Ring and this mod answers their prayers. We listed the features of the mod below:
- Adjustment of HP, cut rate, attack power and AI of all characters replaced. They were adjusted in the boss fights Marenia, Samuel’s Ruins and in front of the barrier.
- The summoning range of the Spirit Summon has been greatly extended and it can be summoned as many times as you want (the white Sprint effect has been removed and materialized).
- Sellen’s head armor was removed and her weapon was equipped with the royal scepter of Carlia. The chanting speed is a little faster than vanilla.
- Millicent was equipped with a Marenian prosthetic sword.
- Ranni’s weapon is the royal scepter of Kallia, and her magic is strong enough to be used by Ranni, but not so strong as to destroy the atmosphere. She has a total of seven spells.Her chanting speed is top class.
- Sellen, Millicent, and Ranni are equipped with two chalice vials, which will heal them when their strength decreases.
- Players are still finding weird and varied secrets in Elden Ring. Notable dataminer Lance McDonald uncovered a cut non-player character (NPC) questline in the game located at the Stormhill Shack.
Now you now know how to summon NPCs and bosses in Elden Ring. Beware though, the mod creator warns players about save data corruption. After game updates, your progress may become corrupted, so it’s best to backup your saves after every playthrough. The save data location for Elden Ring is “C:\ Users \ [username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ EldenRing \” Hopefully, you’ll squeeze more out of the game with the help of this mod.
If you liked this article on how to summon NPCs and bosses in Elden Ring, we think you might enjoy this Elden Ring mod adds Let Me Solo Her as an NPC summon, or how to get every different Elden Ring ending. Also, if you enjoy MMORPGs, we suggest you check out Lost Ark, which we created guides for, such as Lost Ark classes tier list, or Lost Ark Engravings and how to get them to get you off your feet when you first start playing the game and explore the lands of Arkesia.