We gathered Tytalos Lost Ark guide for you. With this Tytalos guide for Lost Ark, we are going to show you how to complete the raid as well as give some suggestions for the desert mechanics.
With a huge buzz and only 24 hours after its debut, this incredible MMO has become the second most popular game ever on Steam in terms of online player counts. You may see system requirements here if you wish to play this popular MMORPG. If you want to know which classes are the best in the game right now, we’ve got you covered. Also, you can download the game here. If you don’t have a Windows 11 or 10 PC, it is possible to play the game on Mac too.
Tytalos Lost Ark guide: How to beat Tytalos Guardian raid in Lost Ark?
The Tytalos Guardian Raid in Lost Ark is a difficult battle due to its wipe mechanics: Unless you and your party are aware of the mechanics in play, you won’t be able to kill it even if you have a lot of DPS.
Tytalos Guide Lost Ark: Raid mechanics
So to answer the question, what makes this Guardian Raid so hard? It’s most likely not Tytalos’ typical attacks that are killing you but the wipe mechanics.
- Tytalos creates sandstorms.
- When you walk into one of these, it applies a debuff to you. This debuff stacks up to 3 and decreases your movement speed.
- On the third stack, you are immobilized for a short time. You can’t receive the debuff for another 30 seconds after you reach three stacks.
- You’ll need to walk into the whirlwinds at precisely the moment Tytalos begins its AoE attack. When the Guardian begins to prepare for an AoE attack, you’ll notice that the ground beneath it begins to crimson. The Tytalos hunches down low to the ground as well.
The timing for this is particularly tough to nail. If you don’t want to end up wiping after three allowed resurrections, all of your teammates must get it correct. The most difficult aspect of this is to ensure that you don’t get any stacks of the debuff before the AoE attack. Until you have no choice, avoid sandstorms. The faster classes like the Gunslinger will have an easier time completing this raid when compared with slower ones, such as the Gunlancer.
Tytalos Guide Lost Ark: Tips and tricks
- You can remove the debuff with the Panacea Battle Item or the cleanse buff, which is available to Paladins and Gunlancers.
- It is feasible to climb to another area of the arena, such as next to stairs, a ladder, or a zipline, and avoid getting hit by the one-shot wipe mechanism. If you do so, you will not be hit by the AoE wipe. This is helpful if you need to get out of the way of the attack fast.
- Beforehand, gather as many HP Potions and a Flare. Tytalos is a powerful foe that moves about and strikes hard, especially towards the end of the encounter.
That’s it! Now you know everything about Tytalos Guardian raid. If you want to learn more about the game check out our Lost Ark Sorceress guide here. The Sorceress will be a great addition to your roster thanks to her strong burst attacks. In that guide we’ve shared, we go through the skills of the Sorceress and also there’s a leveling guide showing which bonuses and engravings you should choose when you reach the endgame. Thanks for reading!