GAMI announced its first IDO with ROBOOTS on Twitter.
The wait is over!
Our first of many IDO's is @robootsio , a P2E browser game with RNG-based game mechanics and NFT integration.
— GAMI (@gamiworld) November 29, 2021
What is GAMI?
GAMI is a launchpad and an incubator platform, that merges the gaming and blockchain industries. Leading names of the gaming and blockchain industries have invested in the company as founders, advisors, and partners.
GAMI will serve as an incubator for any business that wishes to align itself with blockchain technology, tokenization, and to communicate in line with the dynamics of the crypto world.
Launchpad is a fundraising platform that supports promising business concepts. Applicants to the platform can choose to join the incubation process or launch the IDO process right away.
To participate in IDOs, GAMI must be staked first.
How to stake GAMI?
First, go to the GAMI official site and connect your Metamask wallet.
- Once your wallet is linked, do your KYC authentication if you haven’t done so before. If you do not verify, you will not be able to participate in IDOs.
- Upload documents such as your identity clearly to the system if requested during verification. Your identity verification will be completed in a few hours.
- Under the authentication option, you can see the “staking” option.
- Make sure that the tasks requested from you are completed on the page that appears. If you meet these specifications, it means that you are a user eligible to stake.
- Link metamask wallet.
- Check balance.
- The amount of BNB in your wallet.
- Confirm the terms and click “next”.
- Specify the number of GAMIs you will stake in the pop-up window.
- Confirm the action from your Metamask.
- Click the Next button.
- Confirm the confirmation window that pops up again.
- Your staking transaction is complete.
What is Radio Caca (RACA) coin?