Today we are going to show you how to use system restore on Windows 10. Windows has a simple and fast way to reset the computer without formatting. We warn that this guide is focused on Windows 10, although for previous versions the process is also very similar.
How to use system restore on Windows 10?
The solution to some of the problems is to restore the system to a previous point. If you don’t know how to use this feature, just follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the startup icon.
- In the drop-down menu that will appear, go to ‘System’.
- A pop-up window will appear. We will have to access ‘System Protection’.
- In the new panel that appears, we will go to the ‘System Protection’ tab and then click on the ‘Configure’ button.
- We check the option ‘Enable system protection’, and then ‘OK’.