Peacock TV is the streaming platform for all your favorite NBC Universal TV shows and movies. If you’re not getting your money’s worth, you can easily cancel your subscription and return to the company’s free plan. Here’s how.
How to cancel your Peacock subscription and change plans?
Start by heading to the Peacock desktop website. Unfortunately, you can’t switch plans or cancel your subscription from the Android, iPhone, or iPad app. From there, click the “Sign In” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your login credentials and select the yellow “Sign in” button.
- Now that you are viewing the Peacock home page, click on the Account button located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You should now be on the “Plans and Payments” screen. Find the plan you are currently paying for and then select the blue “Change Plan” link.
- The website lists all available plans. When you are ready to stop paying for a premium option, select the “Peacock Free” option and then click the “Change Plan” button.
- Peacock will try to keep you as a paying customer by showing you what you will lose access to when your plan ends. Select the “Switch to Free” button to confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription.
- Now that you are no longer paying for Peacock, you may want to delete your account completely. Unfortunately, that process is a bit more complicated.