Today we are going to show you how to disable the camera app of Telegram and use the native app instead. Do you want to send better photos to your Telegram groups? Here’s what you need to do to disable Telegram’s internal camera and use your phone’s native camera.
Most users know that the camera app of Telegram doesn’t offer the same quality as the device’s own camera app. In this case, the best thing to do is to disable Telegram’s internal camera so you can send better images and photos. It’s a very easy process.
How to disable the camera app of Telegram and use the native app instead?
Here’s what you need to do to disable Telegram’s own camera app and use the native app instead:
- Log in to the Telegram app from your Android or iOS phone.
- Press the three horizontal stripes that appear at the top left of the screen.
- Press on the “Settings” option identified with a gear icon.
- Go to the bottom of the menu and tap on the Telegram version number several times until you see this icon “¯\(ツ)/¯ “
- Again tap for a couple of seconds and you will see Telegram’s developer options.
- This is a hidden menu with several advanced features that will help you have a better experience.
- You should look for the “Disable internal camera” option in the menu, which will give you the opportunity to disable Telegram’s native camera and start using your phone’s camera.