Today we are going to review some of the most important elements of a campaign through content marketing. In the wake of the pandemic, many businesses have moved into the digital realm.
However, not all of them know how to improve their presence in this new environment. One of the great allies of companies in the digital world is content marketing, a term that still sounds unknown to some small and medium entrepreneurs, but it brings great benefits at the business level.
Content marketing is 62% cheaper than traditional marketing and generates three times more potential customers.
5 important content marketing tips for a business
- Know the audience. It is necessary to know what are the traits that characterize customers: gender, age, marital status, job, income level, what kind of information they consume… All this helps us to create content around this type of profile.
- Investigate social networks that target audiences use. This is an important factor since we can make the mistake of publishing in a medium where our client is not present. Knowing which are their favorite social networks is key.
- Create content based on the interests and needs of the target audience. This point will be easier to carry out to the extent that we have made a good previous study. For example, content focused on educating people is the one that attracts more customers.
- Distribute content in the right formats. To do this we must take into account the social network or digital support that will be used. Creating a video for Instagram is not the same as creating a video for YouTube.
- Check the results that the strategy is giving. It is essential to analyze in detail the statistics to corroborate that the strategy is being effective and create, each time, better content adapted to the needs of audiences and current events.
According to experts, content marketing is something that has been used for years. However, now with the pandemic, there are more businesses entering the digital world and it just takes time to learn the environment.