If you don’t know how to create a WhatsApp chat with yourself, we are going to help you out. Sometimes we need to save documents or take notes and we can use the most popular chat application for that purpose.
How to create a WhatsApp chat with yourself using a URL?
- Open a browser, whether on iOS or Android.
- Type the web address https://wa.me/XXXXXXXXXXX, and replace “X” with tour country code and phone number.
- A window will ask you to open WhatsApp.
- Then click on “Continue to chat”
How to pin WhatsApp chats?
Pinning chats is very simple and will take us a few seconds:
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to the “Chats” tab in the main window.
- Choose the chats you want to mark at the top.
- Mark one, two, or three conversations by holding your finger onto them.
- Tap on the pin icon at the top of the screen.