Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War continues to be updated and, after receiving several new features as part of Season 2 weeks ago, today arrives the Season 2 Reloaded update. This mid-season update comes with several changes, new features, and rebalances that will provide new content to the millions of players who play the game.
The mid-season 2 patch is already available in all versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and below you can take a look at the main new features of the game since this morning.
Major changes and new features of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War mid-season 2 update
- New 6v6 multiplayer map called Miami Strike.
- New 2v2 and 3v3 multiplayer map called Mansion.
- New Hardpoint Multiteam game mode on four of the game’s biggest maps.
- Miami Strike and Satellite join Prop Hunt mode.
- Outbreak mode gets the Sanatorium (night) map.
- Onslaught, the PS4 and PS5 exclusive mode, gets a limited-time mode and new items
- Rebalanced the Krig 6, FFAR 1, and Groza to make them more competitive among assault rifles; tweaked the Milano 821, KSP 45, LC10, MAC-10, and AK-74u; and made changes to RPG-7, 1911, Magnum, and more.
Later in the season
- Later in the season will come the custom gunsmith with which to create our weapon projects.
- Later in the season will come a new weapon, the ZRG 20mm sniper rifle.
As always, this is just a summary of the most notable changes available as part of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch. To see all the changes in detail, you can do it through the official patch notes available at this link.