The famous photo and video editor app VSCO finally brings the DSCO feature to Android. Thanks to this tool we can create looping videos, something similar to boomerangs. It is available with a new option in the application itself. It is exclusive for those who have subscribed to VSCO’s premium service.
This platform started out as an app with which to apply professional filters to photography, first on iOS and then on Android. The app mutated into a social photography app while changing the purchase of the various filter packs to a subscription. And it also allowed video editing; with its own options, such as DSCOs.
VSCO adds DSCOs to Android app
As soon as you open the app after the latest update and subscribe to the premium service you can start using this feature. You just need to follow these steps:
- Open VSCO’s camera by tapping on the ‘+’ in the bottom menu and then tap on the camera icon.
- You will see more options appear at the bottom of the camera: Photo, DSCO, and Video.
- Click on the second one.
- Hold down on the shutter button until you capture the footage you need.
- VSCO will allow you to edit the recorded fragment, but without too many options: you can apply any of the supported filters (bottom part) and disable the audio (icon in the upper right corner of the screen).
- Save the created file with the ‘Save’ icon below. You can also share it directly on your VSCO profile as well as on Instagram (feed and story), Facebook (story), WhatsApp or Snapchat, among other options.
- If you save the DSCO you can edit it with the DSCO video editor, which has a multitude of options.
DSCO is an interesting feature, especially with the video editing options provided by VSCO. If you subscribed to the platform, and you didn’t have an iPhone, from now on you can record those short videos directly on your Android.